Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play music when we score?

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
:nono: No for music after every GOAL, but I don't think music at football should be totally banned. Take for instance the FA CUP Final or winning the League - "Queen - We are the Champions" playing in the background, wouldn't be right without it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You can have music as the team walks out but once they're on the pitch there shouldn't be another note until the final whistle has gone. Even then the announcer should leave it until the crowd has given its reaction to the perfomance.

It seems that every stadium plays Chelsea Dagger, Tom Hark or One Step Beyond, and it's just so plastic.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Leeds one was annoying well not the one when they score but when they came out on the pitch like a gladiator type thing

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I very rarely post anymore but feel I have to say something here.

NO.

Thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hell+no.bmp

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Music when there's a goal?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Take a break MM4B, you need it.

:nono: No for music after every GOAL, but I don't think music at football should be totally banned. Take for instance the FA CUP Final or winning the League - "Queen - We are the Champions" playing in the background, wouldn't be right without it.

seemed alright for a hundred years BEFORE Queen's atrocity

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
GOSBTS should be the only tune played for a goal celebration

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I never had a problem with it until I sat in a ground where it happened and now i'm totaly opposed to it, Mind you it might have something to do with the fact that every time they played the music it meant we had let a goal in.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I take it you weren't at the Mk match! Playing music after each goal is the tackiest thing ever!!! That's a no by the way

It wasa probably the only time their supporters made any noise at all, but because of the music, we'll never know. :nono:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Absolutely not. It's the one thing I dread about the new stadium, the possibility that they'll introduce this.

I know they're popular with some but I'd ditch the cheerleaders as well. Can't stand any of that 'all round family day' bollocks. It's a game of football that brings the supporters to the ground in the first place and that should remain the main event.

Oh and I'd like to stand while I watch too please. Ta.

Hot Gossiper

Jun 26, 2008
All personally think all music should be banned at the withdean whilst mr Baines chooses the tunes, talk about creating an atmosphere, its a f***ing wake!!!
Goal music: YES, anything to try to get the crowd going!!!!
My Federation: YES, great Brighton band, uplifting electro funk

BAINES OUT

MY FED IN........:p:lolol::ohmy::albion2::drink::cool::ban::smokin::drool:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It copuld be like the Friday night project where we have a different touring band in each Saturday to play a song when we score... Think of that!!

... but yea seriously now, goal music can f*** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here