Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play music when we score?

Who thinks that would be a good idea and do you have any suggestions apart from the usual Fratellies Chelsea Dagger song every team uses.

My choice would be the chorus to this song: My Federation, What Gods are these. It bears no relevance to the Albion but has a good Football kind of easy to sing to thing. obviously you would only play the bit from 0:05 to 0:29 but i think it would be catchy although whether the Withdean sound system can cope is beyond me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone who thinks this is would be a good idea should be banned. Permanently.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Music when you score is an absolute joke, and should be banned from all football stadiums.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
God no. At the moment its obvious there's not going to be much of an atmosphere due to the nature of our shit awful stadium, music's not going to help matters.

Hopefully Falmer will develop a good atmosphere and people won't have to be coaxed into making some noise by giving out crap flags and playing crap music.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
This must never happen!
I hate to hear it at any ground and would despise it at the Albion. It dilutes and cheapens the deeply primal response of roaring in the affirmative to seeing your team score a goal.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No, no, no

This is football not ice hockey, it should be the fans making the noise after a goal

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
It will happen at Falmer, no doubt about it!! Sadly its a part of the modern game. I think one of my first encounters of it was at Ipswich in 2002 and I was gobsmacked, couldn't believe how naff it was. It will never happen at Withdean though, I suppose that's something. Would be a laugh to have music when the opposition scored as well, maybe exit music for a film by radiohead or something:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It will happen at Falmer, no doubt about it!!
I'll maintain some doubt about it, if that's ok.
NEVER. :angry::angry:

The ONLY thing I'd like would be the theme music to Steptoe and Son, or the brass band music that they play during bullfighting at completely random intervals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here