Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches Sat 7/3 - Mon 9/3

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Referee John Moss a complete cock at Turf Moor. Spuds player bundles into the back of Wood just outside box, no where near the ball, arrogant Moss waves play on. VAR or no VAR, some of the PL refs are simply inept.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone else here just seen Chelsea’s third goal (vs Everton)?

Willian, the master of long range strikes, received the ball 20 yards out. Two Everton defenders, with all the time in the world, parted to leave Willian a free strike anywhere he wanted.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Willian, the master of long range strikes, received the ball 20 yards out. Two Everton defenders, with all the time in the world, parted to leave Willian a free strike anywhere he wanted.

Everton have been very poor. Chelsea, however, have been excellent. Billy Gilmour adding to his burgeoning reputation.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Arsenal, Everton and Spurs, 3 new managers, none of them exactly setting the division alight. Viva Graham Potter. Keep the faith.

I’d rather have Potter than both Mourinho and Ancelloti who both had their day about 10 years ago.

Arteta looks like he’s got something about him though and not just great hair. I think we’ll see Arsenal improve considerably next year. Still confident we’ll get a result next Saturday though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’d rather have Potter than both Mourinho and Ancelloti who both had their day about 10 years ago.

Arteta looks like he’s got something about him though and not just great hair. I think we’ll see Arsenal improve considerably next year. Still confident we’ll get a result next Saturday though.

Moshiri will spend yet more, to support Ancelotti, on top of the £485m already blown in turning the Everton squad into mid table plodders. Who’ll then then be lauded as incredible in achieving 6th or 7th.

They’re losing £98m a year before player sales. Shambles.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011

Big deal :yawn:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else think that City goal should have been given, toe nails ffs

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here