Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piss Poor Palace attendance tonight

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Whilst I find this attendance comparing from grown men utterly pathetic, where did you get the 36 years from?

If you are going to take the piss, at least get your numbers right. We finished about you in 1984/5, so unless my maths is wrong it is 26 years..........too long of course, but at least I can add up.

My mistake...it feels like 36 years, no, I correct myself, it feels like 136 years! :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Home Carling cup game last Tuesday, Home League game Saturday do you expect many more to turn up for another Tuesday carling cup game against Boro? I wasn't expecting many more than 6,000. You lot make me laugh just because you have your new stadium and you are/were top of the league and palying Prem opposition tonight you think you are a massive club with a massive following, you're a two bob club punching above it's weight at present and have many fans turning up for a football fix because you have been s##t for well over 20 years, give it 6 months and you'll have 12,000 turning up on a saturday afternoon.

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Home Carling cup game last Tuesday, Home League game Saturday do you expect many more to turn up for another Tuesday carling cup game against Boro? I was expecting many more than 6,000. .
Welll............................................
22,500 turning up tonight v Liverpool
20,000 turning up Friday night v Leeds
22,500 turning up next Tuesday night against a two bob bunch of losers

That's 65,000:bowdown::bhasign: turning up for 3 matches in 7 days. Answer your question ? :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Welll............................................
22,500 turning up tonight v Liverpool
20,000 turning up Friday night v Leeds
22,500 turning up next Tuesday night against a two bob bunch of losers

That's 65,000:bowdown::bhasign: turning up for 3 matches in 7 days. Answer your question ? :D
No -Because your fairy tale will not last, when you are back in the bottom 3 and losing every week only 12,000 will bother to turn up and you know it.:D

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Are we bottom 3 then McShane? You do not know your football do you?

No, it was in reference to the 12,000 crowd bit. You guys are doing rather well this season (compared to most preseason expectations) but your crowds aren't much above 12k. Imagine if you were down in the bottom 3, then you would be looking at the 12k mark, no?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
No, it was in reference to the 12,000 crowd bit. You guys are doing rather well this season (compared to most preseason expectations) but your crowds aren't much above 12k. Imagine if you were down in the bottom 3, then you would be looking at the 12k mark, no?

I suppose if you were in the bottom 3, you'd still be getting 22k in your Wonky Warehouse, or would have all the plastics f***ed off by then? ???

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I suppose if you were in the bottom 3, you'd still be getting 22k in your Wonky Warehouse, or would have all the plastics f***ed off by then? ???

Not quite sure where this obsession with plastics comes from. When I started watching Albion in the mid/late 70s our average attendance was bigger than the capacity of the Amex. were all these people plastics too?

It is RETURNING Albion fans who make up the vast majority of the crowds at the Amex.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

As there is 18k season ticket holders I would imagine not no.

Disappointed with myself for getting involved in pathetic arguments over attendances. I'm out

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yes! Although if we were flying at the top I would like to think we would be hitting 18k each week as well.:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here