Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pippa Middleton

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
See the Gazwag (12:13) and HastingsSeagull (12:51) comments about Wimbledon freeloaders, and money has helped the privileged get better apparent looks.

The points in the thread of: you, gazwag & hastings seagull were easy to under to understand; and well made about the freeloaders and privileged.

Apologies about the pointless swearing,alas shown again, and lack of intelligence shown by TheLargeOne.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Girl next door material and no more - a product of the Brit press trying to sell more papers - her famous bottom is no better or worse than many you see in the street, just more photographed that's all. Mind you, her former trolley dolly MILF mum ain't bad.
Showing my age.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
For one so young, I think the original photograph was pretty awful. Too much sun in the past perhaps but wrinkles can be overcome one way or the other. Irrespective, I definitely would not say no !

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Ferring Seagull.
Despite living in a covert, secretive location in the north of England (such as Milton Keynes), I shall be spending the weekend on the Costa Geriatrica in Ferring Marine and will no doubt be paying my respects to the Tudor Close in the evening.
God, I love that place despite it's prices.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Tudor Close is not so bad.

I like it because real people go in there with their dogs, it is just wonderfully normal. I don't think the prices are that bad for a decent meal in really pleasant surroundings.

Best

Al

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tudor Close is not so bad.

I like it because real people go in there with their dogs, it is just wonderfully normal. I don't think the prices are that bad for a decent meal in really pleasant surroundings.

Best

Al

Do you not go into The Henty, it has always been a dream of mine to run that pub sadly will not happen unless I win the lottery and buy it for a member of the family,

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hello BG

No I've never been into the Henty as just too far to stagger home from.

One of our members, Sydney , referred to it on one occasion (Scum fans passing through)

It always looks like a pleasant place to spend a day or so !

Best

Al

PS If I ever heard that PM was behind the bar that would surely change ! LOL

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must admit I havent been in there for a couple of years but when my in laws were alive we used to go there when ever we went to visit them. I have known it since the 60s so had an association with it as my wife came from Ferring and her parents worked in there part time.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
The Henty is rough - a mate of mine parked his car outside (1978) and on return the windows were smashed and the police involved.
Clive was a legendary landlord, but Ken, his former understudy is equally welcoming. For me, the 'Tudor' holds many happy memories which I won't go into right now.
I look forward to tomorrow evening !
Heavens, only 4 minutes walk away and 7 minutes walk home.
Do they still serve Burtons ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here