Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pippa Middleton

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
What is Jimmy Greaves doing in the second row?

TNBA

TTF

isnt it hale and pace sitting next to the bloke from the lightning seeds. wimbledon is brilliant th best of british on show to johnny foreigner with his nosed pressed up against the window. bugger off johnny!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Obviously an absolute dog when compared to your average NSCers other halves :rolleyes:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
How anybody could find her even remotley attractive is beyond me.

pipparex.jpg
Are you gay?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I do like the NSC threads where people claim that they wouldn't bang obviously fairly attractive women.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How anybody could find her even remotley attractive is beyond me.

pipparex.jpg
Wow, I assumed that was her mum, she looks very old in that photo. I assume it's just a bad photo, and that she's bang tidy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She's no Kirilenko (obviously), but there's not a lot wrong there. Not a lot wrong there at all.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The backlash against this class of fillie is borne from their tasticity rating being blown out of all proportion to the sum of their component parts, but woe betide anyone daring to suggest that Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Riley, Jennifer Aniston and similarly average women are anything less than stunners will be met with the usual 'you'd have to be gay not to want to smash their back doors in' or 'I bet your other half is a complete supermodel' etc. etc. Their tasticity rating gets blown out of proportion by magazines, the media, North Stand Chat until anyone un-sheeplike enough to resist bowing down at their respective altars is vilified by those who would, such doubters deserving nothing less than to be driven out of town by a bunch of inadequate, testosterone charged hand shandy merchants brandishing blazing torches and chanting "Well I'd do her up the back entrance even if you wouldn't!" in unison.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The backlash against this class of fillie is borne from their tasticity rating being blown out of all proportion to the sum of their component parts, but woe betide anyone daring to suggest that Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Riley, Jennifer Aniston and similarly average women are anything less than stunners will be met with the usual 'you'd have to be gay not to want to smash their back doors in' or 'I bet your other half is a complete supermodel' etc. etc. Their tasticity rating gets blown out of proportion by magazines, the media, North Stand Chat until anyone un-sheeplike enough to resist bowing down at their respective altars is vilified by those who would, such doubters deserving nothing less than to be driven out of town by a bunch of inadequate, testosterone charged hand shandy merchants brandishing blazing torches and chanting "Well I'd do her up the back entrance even if you wouldn't!" in unison.

Is that longhand for your NSC confession that you like to knock one out worshipping at the high altar of Karen Matthews or Susan Boyle?

IN6669582File-photo-_92307t.jpg
+ Cheeky Monkey +
SusanBoyle_7568.jpg
= :drool:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
what sort of name is f***ing Pippa anyway.

Her Dad gives me the creeps massively. Total wrong un.

Watch this space this family are going to end up being the royals biggest ever nightmare.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
More so than the Fergusons?

yes thats why i said biggest ever nightmare rather than first iffy family they have ever had marry into them. the fergusons were just posh and bonkers, they know countless fergusons and spencers those sort of people are their social circle.

these are a different breed, dead eyed driven and middle class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here