Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pippa Middleton

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Is that longhand for your NSC confession that you like to knock one out worshipping at the high altar of Karen Matthews or Susan Boyle?

IN6669582File-photo-_92307t.jpg
+ Cheeky Monkey +
SusanBoyle_7568.jpg
= :drool:
Gotta be SUBO every time...if you like hirsute grannies that is...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
P-Mid is worth a squirt but she's aged pretty badly. When she first appeared at the wedding I thought she was about 35, then I hear a couple of weeks ago she's the same age as me :eek:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
yes thats why i said biggest ever nightmare rather than first iffy family they have ever had marry into them. the fergusons were just posh and bonkers, they know countless fergusons and spencers those sort of people are their social circle.

these are a different breed, dead eyed driven and middle class.
I tend to agree with this. The horror of the future Queen of England's sister choosing to wear the same dress on consecutive days to Wimbledon is probably a bridge too far.

Despite my previous glib remark, she looks absolutely smashing as bridesmaid there. As Easy 10 has wisely pointed out, there's not a lot wrong there at all. And to borrow from bushy, I'd happily make her face look like a decorator's radio.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i still prefer Emma Watson, although would not kick PM out of bed for eating Crisps

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Of course she is attractive.My God there are some fussy deluded sods on NSC....or many inclined to tell porkies!
Me,I prefer her sister and I reckon Kim Sears,Andy Murray's girlfriend is rather tasty!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... woe betide anyone daring to suggest that Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Riley, Jennifer Aniston and similarly average women are anything less than stunners will be met with the usual 'you'd have to be gay not to want to smash their back doors in' or 'I bet your other half is a complete supermodel' etc. etc.

its one thing to question if they are stunners, they might not tick all the boxes for everyone, and you're right about media hyping, but to say "How anybody could find her even remotley attractive" is beyond the pale.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The backlash against this class of fillie is borne from their tasticity rating being blown out of all proportion to the sum of their component parts, but woe betide anyone daring to suggest that Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Riley, Jennifer Aniston and similarly average women are anything less than stunners will be met with the usual 'you'd have to be gay not to want to smash their back doors in' or 'I bet your other half is a complete supermodel' etc. etc. Their tasticity rating gets blown out of proportion by magazines, the media, North Stand Chat until anyone un-sheeplike enough to resist bowing down at their respective altars is vilified by those who would, such doubters deserving nothing less than to be driven out of town by a bunch of inadequate, testosterone charged hand shandy merchants brandishing blazing torches and chanting "Well I'd do her up the back entrance even if you wouldn't!" in unison.

Very much this. Though you forgot to add that if they even agree it's possible to have different taste in women, it's assumed that you like absolute dogs instead of other women who others may agree are attractive. As evidenced by TLO's post.

The backlash against this class of fillie is borne from their tasticity rating being blown out of all proportion to the sum of their component parts, but woe betide anyone daring to suggest that Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Riley, Jennifer Aniston and similarly average women are anything less than stunners will be met with the usual 'you'd have to be gay not to want to smash their back doors in' or 'I bet your other half is a complete supermodel' etc. etc. Their tasticity rating gets blown out of proportion by magazines, the media, North Stand Chat until anyone un-sheeplike enough to resist bowing down at their respective altars is vilified by those who would, such doubters deserving nothing less than to be driven out of town by a bunch of inadequate, testosterone charged hand shandy merchants brandishing blazing torches and chanting "Well I'd do her up the back entrance even if you wouldn't!" in unison.

The English language - what a wonderful thing!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pippa is FIT - and don't she know it. Poor show to upstage her sister on her big day, and the sap she's currently going out is history sooner rather than later. Suddenly the world's most eligible.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Probably already been said but nice arse, shame about the boat race!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I rather like Pippa. I don't actually know her admittedly, but I get good vibes from her. Seems like a nice girl. I still prefer her sister though. When Wills ascends to the throne, Kate becomes the ultimate QUILF :)

QUILF :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
although would not kick PM out of bed for eating Crisps

Cameron's certainly never been my type, but ten out of ten for your honesty there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here