Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pippa Middleton

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
How anybody could find her even remotley attractive is beyond me.

pipparex.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Looks pretty fit to me. Don't suppose you have a favourite musical do you?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
you can see her mum in that photo, the ghost of christmas future. nice girl and all that but it reminds me of how everyone used to bang on about how gorgeous diana was which even as a kid i thought was bollocks there are loads of better looking women than that in the magazines my dad had stashed in his cupboard.

its like there is a Posh Accelerator of Attractiveness that makes middle England go weak at the knees for well groomed and of course above averagely attractive toffs but who appear to be very dreary social climbers who would not give the steam off their piss unless you took them skiing to a chalet with rufus and rupert and a couple of weeks hanging off some arabs boat in monaco.

edit you actually CAN see her mum in the new photo above, which makes my post even more right and incisive than it was before.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
you can see her mum in that photo, the ghost of christmas future. nice girl and all that but it reminds me of how everyone used to bang on about how gorgeous diana was which even as a kid i thought was bollocks there are loads of better looking women than that in the magazines my dad had stashed in his cupboard.

its like there is a Posh Accelerator of Attractiveness that makes middle England go weak at the knees for well groomed and of course above averagely attractive toffs but who appear to be very dreary social climbers who would not give the steam off their piss unless you took them skiing to a chalet with rufus and rupert and a couple of weeks hanging off some arabs boat in monaco.

edit you actually CAN see her mum in the new photo above, which makes my post even more right and incisive than it was before.

I agree. She's nice and all, but absolutely overrated on account of being a bit ritzy.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
1 bad shot dont make the girl ugly. Did you see her at the wedding. She looked unbelievable. Would smash her back doors in day and night. Would even let her fart

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If most women had the money, pampering, personal training, publicity etc. that she has, I think they'd look better. Still smash it though as those aren't flattering pics.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I don't believe they were in the "free" seats where you would find the likes of Graham Swann, Rory McIlroy and all the other freeloaders

And the boring Cliff Richard, Clare Balding, John Inverdale ... and the other usual middle-England snobs lauded by the BBC-Wimbledon cartel.

Good job we are not paying for the BBC. Oh christ, we are!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
If most women had the money, pampering, personal training, publicity etc. that she has, I think they'd look better. Still smash it though as those aren't flattering pics.

Too true, have not having to work a full week, 46 weeks a year, for a career.

Not having to, may keep ONE younger looking.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I rather like Pippa. I don't actually know her admittedly, but I get good vibes from her. Seems like a nice girl. I still prefer her sister though. When Wills ascends to the throne, Kate becomes the ultimate QUILF :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here