Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures that wind you up!

This cheating ****.

hand_of_god_goal-orig.jpg

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I'll start the ball rolling.
I am sick of the sight of this tosser waiting for the cameras to be on him when he does all this bollox as he comes on to the pitch. Do one you bell-end!

I could not agree more. I think this his religious side coming out, preying for another f***ing 25,000k a week pay rise. Guy needs to show a bit of loyalty before he earns anyones respect.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How has nobody put a picture of Cameron on here?!?!?

Well, at the moment I (like many other voters, I would hazard to guess) have an equal dislike of all the party leaders and I simply cannot be arsed to post a picture of them all.

Something that annoys me...

subcat_13.jpg

What is the POINT of something that takes more energy to eat than it actually provides?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why not?

Well, at the moment I (like many other voters, I would hazard to guess) have an equal dislike of all the party leaders and I simply cannot be arsed to post a picture of them all.

subcat_13.jpg

What is the POINT of something that takes more energy to eat than it actually provides?

It tastes nice.......so some say?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom

subcat_13.jpg

I often drove past a celery field this summer which was being harvested and the smell was so strong, it was lovely.

subcat_13.jpg

So you include the leader of the Greens in your statement then?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
As a bit of a wildlife fanatic, the thought of seeing a large bird of prey...probably an eagle...taking out a fox is one I would willingly travel some distance to see.

Being a bit of an anti-blood sport chap, the thought of seeing a bunch of anyone, probably a hunt sabber.....taking out one of those blood-thirsty wanker fox hunting types is one I would willingly travel some distnce to see.

Countryside Alliance - bunch of middle-class barbarian sadists.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
......and most farmers can f*** off as well.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Assuming you are just a white, working class (?) male, you don't have a f***ing clue about prejudice or actual discrimination. All very well throwing around your little intolerant posts and believing the tripe that the BNP dish out to moronic believers, but your shit will not wash with the vast majority of the free thinking.

You have the cheek to judge on what you see as a prejudicial matter, when your own political party will not admit members of a different skin colour and the leader denied what happened during world war II, even though (the poor misunderstood chap) was only trying to get certain members on board....blah...blah...blah...

Don't even think about giving me a lesson on prejudice, you useless waste of f***ing space. Do me a favour and take your nonsensical bile elsewhere.

Were you bullied at school?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Being a bit of an anti-blood sport chap, the thought of seeing a bunch of anyone, probably a hunt sabber.....taking out one of those blood-thirsty wanker fox hunting types is one I would willingly travel some distnce to see.

Countryside Alliance - bunch of middle-class barbarian sadists.

Thats a very strange generalisation,i hunt,as does my partner who is in full time employment with a hunt and as do most of our friends and family.I can assure you that none of us are middle class/barbarian sadists/blood thirsty and we are all members of the CA.

I can assure you that all hunts do a valubable and belive me VERY important service to the community amoungst other things,as well as raising a LOT of mony for charity annualy.

Believe me although the purpose of a hunt is to hunt a fox,in reality that is actualy just a small part of a much bigger picture.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Believe me although the purpose of a hunt is to hunt a fox,in reality that is actualy just a small part of a much bigger picture.

It might be an idea if you expanded on that statement, what actually makes up this 'bigger picture' ? It would be an idea to try and balance the pro and anti hunting argument.

I could start by saying that people who fish are no better (or worse). You could add that people who support National Hunt Racing are in a similar situation given the number of horses that die whilst they enjoy their sport. It's all a matter of degree.

Oh, I am anti hunt but I feel that the pro hunt lobby should have their say.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
It might be an idea if you expanded on that statement, what actually makes up this 'bigger picture' ? It would be an idea to try and balance the pro and anti hunting argument.

I could start by saying that people who fish are no better (or worse). You could add that people who support National Hunt Racing are in a similar situation given the number of horses that die whilst they enjoy their sport. It's all a matter of degree.

Oh, I am anti hunt but I feel that the pro hunt lobby should have their say.

Its getting late and im due my bed as having 5 horses to sort out before a days work starting at 8 in the morning doesnt allow for much late night NSC'ing and its certainly too late for a debate,but i will just point out a few things that you may or may not know about hunts (and i dont mean that in a kind of moral hight ground way,most people genuinly dont know).

Im my area (20 mile radius) we have 3 or 4 "hunts".They each employ about 5-10 people full time,so that is about 40 jobs in an area where it is difficult to find work in the countryside.They also provide valubale service to farmers by removing thier dead animals (and there are far more than you'd think) free of charge and "disposing" of them naturaly and in an enviromentaly friendly way.The hunt does alot if not most fence repairs in the area on a daily basis and many other services to farmers/landowners in rural areas.

If you add on to this the face that all the horses and hounds need to be fed and this is purchased from local feed merchants and creates income for them on top of a lot of other local buisnesses profiting from all things needed to make the whole bandwagon tick.

The actual bit that is what everyone is against (the hunting of a fox) only happens a couple of mornings a week and from my experience when push comes to shove people are not actualy against the fox itself being hunted,its more to do with the people that do it under the misconception that they are all posh "toff's" and do it for kicks.

As ive said earlier on this thread,ican assure you that most people i know are working class people like you and i.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here