Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures that wind you up!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Roy-Keane-001.jpg

_45268737_keane466.jpg

As a bit of a wildlife fanatic, the thought of seeing a large bird of prey...probably an eagle...taking out a fox is one I would willingly travel some distance to see.

I have my suspicions about a bird taking a full-grown fox.

Not that I have a great affinity for foxes, they will happily hunt out a badger set and kill the babies, or raid a chicken run and kill every bird in it while only eating part of one. They look nice and doggy, but they are not particularly nice in their natural instincts.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

A large eagle can take out a small deer, but they would be quite difficult to control in the type of environment where fox hunting used to take place and could quite easily take out a stray beagle...which might offend the dog loving fraternity!

biggles

Feb 21, 2009

Not that I have a great affinity for foxes, they will happily hunt out a badger set and kill the babies, or raid a chicken run and kill every bird in it while only eating part of one. They look nice and doggy, but they are not particularly nice in their natural instincts.

did you not realize they use pteredactyls(spelling)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think you will find that is very un PC. Which shows your deep ingrained predjudice. I thought his outfit was funny.

Prejudice? How very funny coming from a BNP enthusiast, a party that omits various portions of society from membership? :lolol: For the record, I am disabled and feel comfortable commenting on such things. Do you have a disability other than the choice of your political allegiance?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Assuming you are just a white, working class (?) male, you don't have a f***ing clue about prejudice or actual discrimination. All very well throwing around your little intolerant posts and believing the tripe that the BNP dish out to moronic believers, but your shit will not wash with the vast majority of the free thinking.

You have the cheek to judge on what you see as a prejudicial matter, when your own political party will not admit members of a different skin colour and the leader denied what happened during world war II, even though (the poor misunderstood chap) was only trying to get certain members on board....blah...blah...blah...

Don't even think about giving me a lesson on prejudice, you useless waste of f***ing space. Do me a favour and take your nonsensical bile elsewhere.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Prejudice? How very funny coming from a BNP enthusiast, a party that omits various portions of society from membership? :lolol: For the record, I am disabled and feel comfortable commenting on such things. Do you have a disability other than the choice of your political allegiance?

Likewise, I have a visual impairment and look Jewish...a friend who was German once told me that in Hitlers Germany I would have been gassed!

I think the point here is that the bloke protesting against the BNP would not conform to the standards required to belong to the Aryan master race.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Cheating Diving Cunt

9312910460f5b0318emer3.jpg

article-0-025C380C000005DC-220_468x543.jpg

article-0-00E7342000000578-862_468x620.jpg

yeah these pictures prove that gerrard was diving but ,
i HATE it when people slag off england players , ESPECIALLY the best england player ( gerrard )
why cant people back the england players because when theyre doing well for england people love them ..
i dont understand that ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here