Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos from the Thank Tank evening

I was shocked (and horrified) at how shitty the traffic was on the seafront road.
Coming in from the country, I thought I'd be quicker and closer heading for the Churchill Square NCP. Once I got to the side street between Western Road and the seafront, I saw the long line of cars just to get on the front road. Stopped and frozen there for about 20 minutes, just to get onto the queue that took another 20 minutes, edging forward for the quarter mile to the Brighton Centre.
This is even on a regular Sunday evening!

I hate Brighton city centre now, it takes a good reason to get me to go there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
not many people went

You really are an odious cupid stunt of the highest order showing thier true colours from behind a keyboard.

A restaurant can only hold so many people to eat of which two parts of the top floor were booked and I believe sold out (bar the odd non show for genuine reasons).

Just as well people like you weren't there.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
You really are an odious cupid stunt of the highest order showing thier true colours from behind a keyboard.

A restaurant can only hold so many people to eat of which two parts of the top floor were booked and I believe sold out (bar the odd non show for genuine reasons).

Just as well people like you weren't there.

Zesh rehman \/ TWAT

Attachments

• kenny01.jpg
    kenny01.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 179

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
:bowdown:Looks like a top evening well done to those who honoured the big man

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Trying to play the innocent now?

That's about as convincing as Dick Van Dyke's English accent in Mary Poppins.

I know what happened now, his big boy friends Badger and WW told him this wasn't a good windup, and because he wants to impress them, he is now trying to be quiet.

get over it for christ sake

and in reply to everyone else, i was just making the point that many people went, wasnt SLAGGING it fof

Dandyman

In London village.
I am sure you are not in person, much harder when there is not a monitor to hide behind.

Although finding out might prove an amusing activity at one of the pre-season games....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Ref ZR:
The trouble is some people are too pig ignorant to realise just how pig ignorant they are.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
get over it for christ sake

Get over being rude then

and in reply to everyone else, i was just making the point that many people went, wasnt SLAGGING it fof

There were only a certain amount of spaces and we filled them! IF you could have been bothered to get one yourself you would have seen that

Ref ZR:
The trouble is some people are too pig ignorant to realise just how pig ignorant they are.

That is very post-modern Confucious.

Words of wisdom, and inexorably framed by truth.

It is a blessed mercy from the great one-ness, that the moronic have not been bestowed with the knowledge to realise what morons they are. He has also so blessed us, that he placed Croydon and crystal palace close, but far enough away - for housing most of the morons. :bowdown:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
All ZR said was that not many people showed up. Not necessarily true, but is there any need for this level of vitriol?

What a fcuking binfest

just an off the cuff remark taken out of all proportions

No, it was a stupid and ill informed thing to say on a thread about a very worthy event. If he can't see that and won't back down then he is deserving of the put downs, to which I would like to add my own. TIT. (ZR not you).

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
NSC's precious few :bigwave:

Wind ya twatty necks in :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here