terrynutkins1139581879.jpg

:whistle::thumbsup:

Great night!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
right, how did you work that out? no need to get abusive mate

You started it. You dismissed the event as poorly attended.

It actually took a fair amount of organisation to put that on, and everyone who went appeared to really enjoy themselves. So, unless you have somethng interesting, helpful or intelligent to say to something that you had nothing to do with, belt up.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
right, how did you work that out? no need to get abusive mate

Trying to play the innocent now?

That's about as convincing as Dick Van Dyke's English accent in Mary Poppins.

I know what happened now, his big boy friends Badger and WW told him this wasn't a good windup, and because he wants to impress them, he is now trying to be quiet.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I know what happened now, his big boy friends Badger and WW
To be pedantic, I suspect that COMPLETE Badger is the rather boring, long-winded boyfriend to whom you're referring.

Whereas Badger is very much an all-round good egg. Which makes it easier not to confuse the two.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
To be pedantic, I suspect that COMPLETE Badger is the rather boring, long-winded boyfriend to whom you're referring.

Whereas Badger is very much an all-round good egg. Which makes it easier not to confuse the two.

I didn't mean Badger, I assumed people would guess by the WW mention, I couldn't be bothered to type complete..

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You started it. You dismissed the event as poorly attended.

It actually took a fair amount of organisation to put that on, and everyone who went appeared to really enjoy themselves. So, unless you have somethng interesting, helpful or intelligent to say to something that you had nothing to do with, belt up.

Well said TLO. Many thanks for organising the event. Top night all round :thumbsup:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Thanks Al and everyone else who was involved for organising the event. It shows the high regard that Albion Fans' hold their players in. Good Luck for the future Tank, come back and see us again soon, and despite the ribbing by Al, I really enjoyed the chats with Race and Jamie as we had a lot in common with Junior Football!
Well done for some great organising chaps. I know how much effort an event like this takes. xxx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was very good and the usual suspects decide to have a pop - good thing they never went

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was most groovy, the only thing that pissed on my chips was having to pay £12 for four hours parking on a Sunday night. I could have bought myself a wife for that in Manchester.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done to ALL involved!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Twas a WICKERD evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here