Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos from the Thank Tank evening

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's been like it for decades.

If everyone walked, cycled, sprinted, teleported, or got the bus or train into town, instead of bloody driving, there'd be no problem. Between May and September it's rammed full of Cockneys.

Its the fact that the A259 outside The Grand / Odeon spends more time throughout the year as a half-dug building site than it does as a road that causes all the aggro.

And I NEVER see anyone actually WORKING on it.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I was shocked (and horrified) at how shitty the traffic was on the seafront road.
Coming in from the country, I thought I'd be quicker and closer heading for the Churchill Square NCP. Once I got to the side street between Western Road and the seafront, I saw the long line of cars just to get on the front road. Stopped and frozen there for about 20 minutes, just to get onto the queue that took another 20 minutes, edging forward for the quarter mile to the Brighton Centre.
This is even on a regular Sunday evening!

I hate Brighton city centre now, it takes a good reason to get me to go there.

It's been like it for decades.

If everyone walked, cycled, sprinted, teleported, or got the bus or train into town, instead of bloody driving, there'd be no problem. Between May and September it's rammed full of Cockneys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here