Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
jimmyseagull said:
Can't believe the tossers that are coming on and saying to Harty that they aren't gonna support Brighton anymore after tonights game. f*** OFF YOU WANKERS.

Agreed. QPR lost 3-0 at Northampton ...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And we will really sack him, like we can afford to :lolol: :lolol:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Lincoln did Crewe 5-1. Dario Gradi out!!! It was a nothing match when we've got 2 games this weekend.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shocking.

We'll suport you evermore and all that.

One poxy league cup defeat may make us sh*t in some peoples views, but it doesn't give us reason to give up on the team. We're in the Championship for crying out loud, who'd have guessed that 10 years ago!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
we were 10 times worse 6,7 years ago. they can go and support chelsea.

jimmyseagull said:
Can't believe the tossers that are coming on and saying to Harty that they aren't gonna support Brighton anymore after tonights game. f*** OFF YOU WANKERS.

I wish they f***ing would - but we all know they'll be the first in the queue to moan about FA Cup allocation :lolol:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
gazwag said:
Are these the STH's who ripped up their tickets after the Tottenham game

Probably, we just don't need idiots supporting our club. So f***ing what we lost to Shrewsbury, let them have their glory, our aim is to stay in the Championship, and a run in the Carling Cup may of hindered that, ( Although the extra money would have been good with a top draw), we are not the only 'Bigger' club to get knocked out tonight. McGhee should stay and do the job he is paid to do, which i personally think he is more than capable of doing.

Bring on Preston.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
jimmyseagull said:
But if we win on sat they will all be saying how great we are, and that they love this club ect ect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jimmyseagull said:
our aim is to stay in the Championship,.

Is it?

I thought our aim was to get Falmer and we see where we are dependant on that result.

Surely "nothing else matters" - Mike and The Mechanics

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
dave the gaffer said:
Is it?

I thought our aim was to get Falmer and we see where we are dependant on that result.

Surely "nothing else matters" - Mike and The Mechanics

Of course it is Dave, but staying in the championship will help finance that stadium dont you think?

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Moaners have always been a feature of this club. Even in the 'glory years ' in the old first division they all came out of the wood work. Unfortunately most of them are still around and they have spawned a whole new generation.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Lawro's Lip said:
Moaners have always been a feature of this club. Even in the 'glory years ' in the old first division they all came out of the wood work. Unfortunately most of them are still around and they have spawned a whole new generation.

Yeah, well as far as i am concerned they can go f***ing moan elsewhere.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jimmyseagull said:
Of course it is Dave, but staying in the championship will help finance that stadium dont you think?

No not at all!!!!!

All our finances are going to Falmer, not being spent on players to keep us in the Championship...or is that just me being cinical

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lawro's Lip said:

Agreed

Harry Wilson used to rush up the wing and didnt have the fitness to get back!!!! Moan moan moan

dont get me started about Neil Mcnab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here