Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut's very first post is hardly neutral. It's only cos it's Mansfield he's not gone into overdrive. But he's already warming to the theme. Expect FAR more of the same.
Harsh and a tad unfair.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Harsh and a tad unfair.

Not really. His selfishness last season knew no bounds, disguised as concern for the wider Albion fanbase, and sadly (or funnily, depending on your point of view) Beach Hut is going to be saddled with the consequences every time the third round of the FA Cup comes around. He's going to be a cheap shot figure of fun, a la Harts Shirt. Oh well :lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It wasn't selfishness as he got tickets via another means. The club did have to revise it's ticketing policies as STH were being pushed aside. Just my opinion of course.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
If Beach Hut had put hes Millwall JPT stub in hes application then he wouldn't have every had a problem of not getting a tickert in the first place. As he didn't and waited for the second priority so he could go with others then surley he only has hes self to blame?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He's going to be a cheap shot figure of fun, a la Harts Shirt.

I haven't got much of a figure these days. But I'm still pretty cheap and fun. :)

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I'm not a STH or a gold, blue or white member but along with my son we have attended all but 2 home games this season including JPT and friendlies. We will both be at the Mansfield game.

Now I accept that it is my decision not to be part of any of the above groups and that rules are in place to give these people priority in high profile games. However I think my loyalty must be worth something so I don't think it would harm anyone to get fans to keep hold of their Mansfield ticket stub.

I could then be third in prioity should we get a decent home draw and fourth in priority for an away tie. This would be better than just going into a raffle with those that only want to see the glory games. With 7000+ tickets available at home and probably a similar number if we had Man U, Arsenal etc away I would still have a good chance of getting a ticket whilst keeping the current rules intact.

And it may persuade a few more to turn out to watch Mansfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here