Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone in thread

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Abysmal show now!Gus now on,but I am fed up with the constant wingeing about referees.We can't do anything about the ruddy refs,but we can do something about our performances and players....let us concentrate on that!

It's called the manager taking pressure off of the players

Keeping them in buisness, did you hear Jonny Canters feed talking over your call.

yeah outrageous, Cutting me out for some bloke called Gus. They basically cut out what i was gonna say which was still feeling that we have a good team but not enough depth, some ppl here are being a bit too moany though i reckon.

It all went down hill after that FANTASTIC phone-in where Dick knight was completely taken to pieces, I think after we had been beaten by Mansfield in the FA cup. They haven't been able to better that show oh and the Mark Mcammon call, all of course involving Harty. We need more spontaneous shows like that.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Lets stay in the third tear of football for ever just in case we struggle if we go up and put people off going.

Ward you are a Mug, F**K OFF

did he REALLY say that?

The guy is completely clueless...He is probably scared of us going up because if we do, then we'll be closer to playing his beloved premiershite team.

This is the only downside of becoming a club with a larger fanbase...you get tossers like Ward making comments like they've followed the club for years, but in reality they've only jumped on the bandwagon...A bit like the Man U fan who says that he's watched all of their Champions League games this season...from the comfort of his own armchair...you know, the one with the London accent lol!

ted hitchcock

Sep 7, 2009
I listened when I was driving home. I don't know why you guys are banging on about "more travel reports"???? There was only one travel report at about half-past 5ish. That was it. Did some of you embellish the point to make your argument seem stronger?? Pathetic.

It's easy for some numpty to sit at a computer and spout bile at people, who let's face it, are working on a Saturday when you are not. The BBC team have driven up to Sheffield today to bring you your content while you sit at home. I guess they'll be at home by midnightish. You'll be moaning about The Football League show by then.

Bottom line - if you don't like it:-

a. dont listen.
b. phone-in and say your point - or would that mean you actually have to stand up for what you think rather than being anonymous on here saying you know how to do everything better than everyone else?

If you follow your argument about "we don't wanna talk about women's rugby" then this is a an Albion forum, not a BBC forum, therefore "I dont wanna talk about the BBC". The argument about it being better with Harty so bring him back is a classic post hoc ergo propter hoc argument that stands no scrutiny.

Can't believe some of you have the arrogance to feel you have the intellect or ability to tell the BBC what they should be doing. It's their show not yours.

Armchair, plastic fans who want everything their own way and do nothing to change it. How sad do you have to be to comment on a radio show you are listening to but really hate? Turn it off you fools.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I listened when I was driving home. I don't know why you guys are banging on about "more travel reports"???? There was only one travel report at about half-past 5ish. That was it. Did some of you embellish the point to make your argument seem stronger?? Pathetic.

It's easy for some numpty to sit at a computer and spout bile at people, who let's face it, are working on a Saturday when you are not. The BBC team have driven up to Sheffield today to bring you your content while you sit at home. I guess they'll be at home by midnightish. You'll be moaning about The Football League show by then.

a. dont listen.
b. phone-in and say your point - or would that mean you actually have to stand up for what you think rather than being anonymous on here saying you know how to do everything better than everyone else?

If you follow your argument about "we don't wanna talk about women's rugby" then this is a an Albion forum, not a BBC forum, therefore "I dont wanna talk about the BBC". The argument about it being better with Harty so bring him back is a classic post hoc ergo propter hoc argument that stands no scrutiny.

Can't believe some of you have the arrogance to feel you have the intellect or ability to tell the BBC what they should be doing. It's their show not yours.

Armchair, plastic fans who want everything their own way and do nothing to change it. How sad do you have to be to comment on a radio show you are listening to but really hate? Turn it off you fools.

The phone in seems to be quite a big deal to you Ted. Are you involved with it?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

a. dont listen.

Temper,temper.I always thought the phone in was meant to be ' our show'.Arrogance,intellect,ability? Once again,I thought the Beeb was meant to be about expressing one's opinions,....critical or in praise....feedback I think they call it!!!
Finally,so in general, we should as a nation just accept everything the BBC broadcasts without question? Not likely!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here