Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think they pick the postive callers more and try not to bother with the negative so ones so much - i can't think of anymore excuses that Harty can use now

With all due respect, you dont half talk nonsence sometimes.

there is no censorship...you phone in, they ask you what you want to talk about, ie the match and they ring you back....that is how it works.

In the years I helped out, I cannot remember once saying we didnt want to talk to anyone, even Alan from haywards heath.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente talks...............

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

D

Deleted member 2719

With all due respect, you dont half talk nonsence sometimes.

there is no censorship...you phone in, they ask you what you want to talk about, ie the match and they ring you back....that is how it works.

In the years I helped out, I cannot remember once saying we didnt want to talk to anyone, even Alan from haywards heath.

With all due respect they have not read one of my anti chairman texts out and i can bet they wouldn't let me talk openly on the phone in SCR/Harty are bias FACT.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This whole 'we need unity' thing is annoying. The fans need to get behind the team, but isn't this whole unity thing more about shutting up complaints and getting them to fall in line with Harty's (and his ilk's) views, basically saying, "shut up and get behind the team", like so many other "apologists" said before? It's like redressing 'creationism' as 'intelligent design' - it doesn't change the fact it's a weak argument.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With all due respect they have not read one of my anti chairman texts out and i can bet they wouldn't let me talk openly on the phone in SCR/Harty are bias FACT.

EVERY text is printed out and given to whopever reads them out to read, the only censorship is those that are illegible or use profanity.

Have you phoned up? If not ...do it and you will get your chance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Boring, Air Italia now talking still at least not a rant.

Oh eveything is better now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adams not really fired up about this..........

Now we have ploughing as what we do, FFS

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Possibly new players by the Leicester game...good good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here