Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread

D

Deleted member 2719

EVERY text is printed out and given to whopever reads them out to read, the only censorship is those that are illegible or use profanity.

Have you phoned up? If not ...do it and you will get your chance.

Considering my text are not illegible and have no profanities in them my only conclusion can be that they are Bias at SCR.

I have not phoned in because if you say something out of the norm ie Knight was wrong and he should beg Wilkins back Harty will just switch the conversation or patronise you i do believe BHA Deb was on the end of Harty patronising once.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Considering my text are not illegible and have no profanities in them my only conclusion can be that they are Bias at SCR.

I have not phoned in because if you say something out of the norm ie Knight was wrong and he should beg Wilkins back Harty will just switch the conversation or patronise you i do believe BHA Deb was on the end of Harty patronising once.

To be honest I am only presenting you with the facts of what goes on.

If you or anyone else believe Ian has an agenda, then that is your choice. personally I think the way it works at the moment whereby Budgie seems to be very anti adams and Ian provides the "balance" does work well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Having a pop at Dean White, good lad

D

Deleted member 2719

To be honest I am only presenting you with the facts of what goes on.

If you or anyone else believe Ian has an agenda, then that is your choice. personally I think the way it works at the moment whereby Budgie seems to be very anti adams and Ian provides the "balance" does work well.

I agree Budgie seems to have exactly the same belief as me but he is sitting on the fence a bit probable protecting his job (understandable).
John Byrne knows football and is 99% of the time is spot on IMO,if only all Albion supporters were as knowledgeable as him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I agree Budgie seems to have exactly the same belief as me but he is sitting on the fence a bit probable protecting his job (understandable).
John Byrne knows football and is 99% of the time is spot on IMO,if only all Albion supporters were as knowledgeable as him.

I agree. When you do talk to Budgie, he points out and emphasises things in the game, like where people move out of position or how certain teams set themselves up against us and it is fascinating.

The game we watch and he watches is totally different ( guy Butters was also good to talk to about a game)

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree. When you do talk to Budgie, he points out and emphasises things in the game, like where people move out of position or how certain teams set themselves up against us and it is fascinating.

The game we watch and he watches is totally different ( guy Butters was also good to talk to about a game)

You can't beat experience common sense players which Guy and John are - Perhaps we should have Butters and Byrne in charge!!:ohmy:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"you don't become a bad manager overnight"

Are they suggesting MA was a good manager yesterday?

It isn't like he was a great manager when he joined us in may, we're not talking about a sudden inexplicable loss of talent. He got relegated with leicester before walking away from them, he struggled with coventry, then wasn't in management for a while. This isn't an overnight loss of talent.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i thought it was a good balanced phone in.....a couple of outs a couple of ins and a good call slagging off white and booker

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i thought it was a good balanced phone in.....a couple of outs a couple of ins and a good call slagging off white and booker

Maybe they are the problem....................

To be fair though White was busy today and had to hand the assistant referee three bits of paper.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Head butt Dean White

That made me laugh big time.Own up who said that

:clap2::clap2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe they are the problem....................

To be fair though White was busy today and had to hand the assistant referee three bits of paper.
I always check there is enough bogroll left to avoid this situation.:lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
it was me alan from littlehampton:thumbsup:

You could hear Norman Gall laughing in the background and the next caller who couldn't get over it for a while.

Quality.:lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
anyway to listen other than paying for seagullsworld?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here