Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
I sent in a negative text and that was ignored - maybe bha deb meant that they read out the more positive texts and pick the most positive callers - when you call in to speak to Harty they do ask you what you are going to say

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Glover thing was embarrassing. How irritating is the woman who reads the texts?

I you are going to have yet another pop :bla: you could at least say what was said about me as I did not listen to it.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I sent in a negative text and that was ignored - maybe bha deb meant that they read out the more positive texts and pick the most positive callers - when you call in to speak to Harty they do ask you what you are going to say

Yes that's exactly what I meant - :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not so...sorry.

When we did the Port vale game from the studio at Guilford, whist the phone in was going on we were receiving texts all the time. I read out ones at the start, and four more times during the Phone in.

Texts and calls are received all through the programme, and before ( and actually after) and the only ones I didnt read out were those that were illegible and the ones swearing.

BTW, to the comment that the lady reads the texts badly, when they are printed off they come out in the order they are received and in effect are read from the bottom upwards. Its actually not very easy to read some of them ( especially when they are written by yoofs using txtspk)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mine was negative and got read out.

I don't think I was particularly positive at half time, when I said on air that Micky would best spend his break writing out his letter of resignation, and fully expected us to lose 3-0 if we continued the way we had performed in the first half.

Fair play to Micky, he did switch things round, made some tactical changes and brought on Cox and Livermore, and it worked.........just.

Unless we address our lack of creativity in midfield we will however continue to rely on a hoof and hope style of football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unless we address our lack of creativity in midfield we will however continue to rely on a hoof and hope style of football.

Nail head, this is what is pissing everyone off at present.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I didn't call anyone a liar

But you suggested that they pick and chose whose text they read and I explained the situaltion....do you believe me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here