Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

phone in thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
thought JB and Wardy were very good today ( as was harty). JB was very critical of what was going on, commenting on the ripping the heart out of the team, and wardy making the point that we are drip fed titbits of information and all in all no-one by the board know what is going on at the club.

calls were good....credit where credit is due

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
currie gillespie and culip all coming to the albion fans phone in was good tonight enjoyed it.

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
going back to ticket prices

i think we would fill the stand with those prices.......isent that beter than having 4000 paying current prices or 8000 paying a £5 less

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do not have not sufficient supporters, unless we are at the top of the league, to fill Withdean, unless it was a stupid price like £1 or £5 a family.. The prices mentioned would not gaurantee a full house just drain on the cash flow.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Like the well informed and intelligent fellow who was suggesting that Dick Knight and his fellow directors have been taking money out of the club ??

Titanic play me that exact part of the show, with the alleged suggestion, back before Saturday and I will give £100 to the Chestnut Tree Childrens Hospice in Worthing and if you can't, you can pay £50 instead.

Thanks for all who called, and apologies for those who didn't get on, but we'll do it all again Saturday.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Well please Ed if I've missed it please bring my attention to it, exact time and wording please, because I have spoken to everyone who had a set of headphones on an and they cannot recall it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This could so easily be resolved if we were allowed a podcast

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Titanic play me that exact part of the show, with the alleged suggestion, back before Saturday and I will give £100 to the Chestnut Tree Childrens Hospice in Worthing and if you can't, you can pay £50 instead.

Thanks for all who called, and apologies for those who didn't get on, but we'll do it all again Saturday.

Harty it was said in the last half hour of the show as I was back in my car then.

I was surprised that the allegation was not immediately challenged by the BBC.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Like the well informed and intelligent fellow who was suggesting that Dick Knight and his fellow directors have been taking money out of the club ??

who was that? Didnt hear that one

who was that? Didnt hear that one
One of the callers definitely said something about DK taking money out of the Club.

I wouldn't blame Harty for not noticing the comment. In my previous life, I used to do a monthly phone-in on what was then Radio Sussex and I know that the presenters have a lot more to do than just listen to the callers. It's very easy to be distracted and miss points that are made, particularly when the caller is delivering a whole stream of drivel and the presenter is preoccupied with what might be coming up next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here