Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-in thread / well said Attilla [merged]

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Why stop at Adams, let's put Knight out to graze as club president or something...let him get the Falmer glory.

Bloom/Chapman in now...

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I have respect for Harty, but quite frankly his faith in MA is bordering on ridiculous when you consider the managers sacked in our league who have been dismissed and are higher in the table! - anything other than 3 pts this saturday will surely bring this whole sorry episode to an end.

I wonder if part of Harty's reinstatement had a clause attached saying that he had to support Knight and Adams no matter what?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Could that be why he's doing it, as he surely can't believe what he's saying?

Plenty of radio presenters on national radio offer up obsurd opinion, purely to garnish plenty of calls.

I am sorry but thats not what he is doing the phone is never a proper debate its either moaning and Harty defending the club or.....well thats it. There is never a developed interesting thread its always totally disjointed. Harty is just sucking up for some reason.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think Harty needs to stop licking MA and DK arse, and just admit this is a shambles. Walsall and Hartlepool sack their managers, and are higher then us. Orient sack their manager and are below us but only just. This is a results business now for managers, and quite simply our results and performances have been awful. We need a fresh manager in charge to get us out of this, before it is to late.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I think Harty needs to stop licking MA and DK arse, and just admit this is a shambles. Walsall and Hartlepool sack their managers, and are higher then us. Orient sack their manager and are below us but only just. This is a results business now for managers, and quite simply our results and performances have been awful. We need a fresh manager in charge to get us out of this, before it is to late.

Spot on!! - although i don't think to be fair Harty is a licker - he honesty believes that MA should be given every chance, although IMO he is completely wrong on this one!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I am sorry but thats not what he is doing the phone is never a proper debate its either moaning and Harty defending the club or.....well thats it. There is never a developed interesting thread its always totally disjointed. Harty is just sucking up for some reason.

I just struggle to understand how he can honestly believe what he's saying. I don't really believe he's playing devils advocate, but I'm just lost as to how he can't see that this is not the Adams we had last time. Football management is a tough business, and it looks like it has completely worn Micky out, he's got nothing left to offer.

C'mon Ian, you know that's the case, even if it is unpalatable to think.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just got in from that total f***ing shambolic performance.Reading this does not surprise me.Luton were very poor and we were worse.I am totally deflated after watching that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
the interviewer is a f***ing johnson. really weak questioning of White.
Been saying that from the first question he ever uttered. A useless sycophant. I know with local media you have to maintain a relationship with people but you can still ask a decent question without being rude or confrontational. This spineless no-wit might as well ask if they'd like to put their arshole on his lips, completely pointless and not even a very good commentator.

Oh yeah, and if Wilkins hadn't gone, no window lickers = Hawesy on yer radio. If only we could turn back time eh.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you know things are bad if even john baine is questioning what the f*** is going on on the playing side of things

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Other people have said this, I don't agree. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because those clubs jumped the gun quicker than Brighton, it doesn't make us wrong.

I'm not saying I wouldn't sack MA, but I don't think you can use other clubs as a justification.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Other people have said this, I don't agree. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because those clubs jumped the gun quicker than Brighton, it doesn't make us wrong.

I'm not saying I wouldn't sack MA, but I don't think you can use other clubs as a justification.
I wouldn't say it's right to sack him just because other clubs would have done by now. However the fact that Crewe and Cheltenham's managerial changes have improved their form, and Orient's may well do, is reason for us to be very nervous about just who might finish below us at the end of the season..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here