Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-in thread / well said Attilla [merged]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sounds like it all kicking off on there to people who can't listen - but it isn't.

Thundering start by Atilla, same old stuff from Harty but a candid comment from Mr Byrne there.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Sounds like it all kicking off on there to people who can't listen - but it isn't.

Thundering start by Atilla, same old stuff from Harty but a candid comment from Mr Byrne there.

I have respect for Harty, but quite frankly his faith in MA is bordering on ridiculous when you consider the managers sacked in our league who have been dismissed and are higher in the table! - anything other than 3 pts this saturday will surely bring this whole sorry episode to an end.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
For the first time, I am feeling totally deflated with the club I support....Its not good, admittedly...I dont get tomany games but I certainly have spend some serious cash on this club!

Someone pleeease sort this effing mess out, we should be looking forward to the future...new stadium etc so why dont I feel that way?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
For the first time, I am feeling totally deflated with the club I support....Its not good, admittedly...I dont get tomany games but I certainly have spend some serious cash on this club!

Someone pleeease sort this effing mess out, we should be looking forward to the future...new stadium etc so why dont I feel that way?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adams is taking us down the pan,
There's no excuse for this clueless man,
Come on Potless, you can see we're shit,
Sack Micky, and yourself while you're at it.

(With apologies to Attila).

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Harty thinks we can turn it around, give it up Ian.

Ian Hart please stop talking rubbish......we are not going to turn it round with Adams in charge. I know it's a game of opinions but how can you defend waht is going on at the club at the moment.

Try to be objective that is your job after all.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Yes, and the bloke from worthing hit the nail on the head, the only thing saving Adams is 2yrs left on his contract

John Baine is an intelligent bloke who has been there during the club's darkest days. Respect him totally and have to agree with what he said. Dick's biggest mistake was to give Adams 3 years on a bloody devent wedge which his record since leaving the Albion simply didn't warrant!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I have respect for Harty, but quite frankly his faith in MA is bordering on ridiculous when you consider the managers sacked in our league who have been dismissed and are higher in the table! - anything other than 3 pts this saturday will surely bring this whole sorry episode to an end.

Makes better radio though I think.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
If Adams cared about the club he would walk tomorrow - very unlikely I know.

First step should be get rid of Booker & White, get an experienced head in as director of football, it should give that buffoon Adams the push he needs in the summer.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
after leicester we had turned it around... after millwall we had turned it around... after swindon we turned it around....

How many more times do we give him?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Knights cronies are turning on Adams the end is neigh.............

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Makes better radio though I think.

Could that be why he's doing it, as he surely can't believe what he's saying?

Plenty of radio presenters on national radio offer up obsurd opinion, purely to garnish plenty of calls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here