Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-in thread / well said Attilla [merged]

Why stop at Adams, let's put Knight out to graze as club president or something...let him get the Falmer glory.

Bloom/Chapman in now...

Don't you think it may have been the Blooms who wanted Wilkins out in the first place?
Knight said it was a unanimous board decsion to appoint Adams as manager, the Blooms have the most shares too.

Spot on!! - although i don't think to be fair Harty is a licker - he honesty believes that MA should be given every chance, although IMO he is completely wrong on this one!

Or can he not change his opinion due to the licker comments on radio?
Did he not say people on here who think Adams should be sacked should go and lick some windows?
Well now further on in the season a fair few people are thinking Adams should be got rid of, if Harty then said this too wouldn't it make him look stupid for his licker comment?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Other people have said this, I don't agree. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because those clubs jumped the gun quicker than Brighton, it doesn't make us wrong.

I'm not saying I wouldn't sack MA, but I don't think you can use other clubs as a justification.

hesitate long enough, and all the good replacements would have gone - get Gus Poyet in now!

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
Spot on John, about time someone told the club what is happening, only thing that cheered me up after such a dismal inept display of total crap

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I was amazed but very pleased that someone so close to the club was so outspoken. John's view is shared by those who sit around me in G Block. I hope the board, management and Harty realise that the club has lost the supporters and have much to do to make supporting the Albion enjoyable again.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Johns recorded rant should be played over the tannoy as the team comes out for Hartlepool.

Hopefully it will piss them off and show him he is wrong by playing fluid, attacking, spirited football.

Then again, maybe they are not capable of that and John is right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here