Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone In Thread (10/02/2007)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adriodinho said:
Harty, please no more answering that Leroy any more.:nono:

So you are deciding who can participate in the phone in ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
The onme good thing that came out of this game was it showed that we were right to not go after Shipperley he was absolutely useless Lynch had him in his pocket all afternnon.

Was coming home and could only get SCR Woking and Aldershit but my son phoned about the game and said that DTG was raving about Shipperley being MOM, if that is the case he should stick to watching the funny ball at Reading.

hang on a minute...I didnt say Shipperly was man of the match at all....I was asked what sort of players would we have benefitted from IF we had the choice....Shipperley on his performance today would have been an asset to us as would Darren Anderton ( who I also mentioned)

Dont quote me on something I did not say Brian

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
hang on a minute...I didnt say Shipperly was man of the match at all....I was asked what sort of players would we have benefitted from IF we had the choice....Shipperley on his performance today would have been an asset to us as would Darren Anderton ( who I also mentioned)

Go on Dave deck the old git :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
By the way does Harty need to buy loo roll yet :lolol:

kevinbha

Aug 25, 2003
Worthing
Agree with Dave, Shipperley although not that mobile, looked a class act, made the goal and pulled our players all other the place. Why do we always hate players that dont come to Brighton, maybe we did not put an offer in for him ????

Thought we were very poor and surely now we need to make some big changes to the side, not sure how, but changes are needed.

You calmed down yet Dave ????

Harty nice to have a Sunday morning at home ??

hey Oz now 132-7.......

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Dave the Gaffer said:

I agree with Dave. Yes Shippers did look overweight and slow but he produced the through ball of the game for Brentford's goal and despite his lack of pace he knew how to take our defenders out of position. His reading of the game would be of use to a team comprising of youngsters. Between him and Savage I know who I would prefer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LOL...I dissapeared 20 minutes from the end and had a very violent attack of the chuck ups!!!

I apologise if any cleaners of the gents toilets at Brentford are reading this. I did try and clean up and most of it hit the loo

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I wasnt hammered , although I had some sour cream with some jacket spuds which tasted a bit off.

On the game, looking back, I cant remember feeling so down after a game when we were truly pathetic, and I am afraid Wilkins and the backroom staff have to pull this one round fast or we are 4th division bound.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just an experienced old head up front, pretty well any experienced injury free old head really but we've been needing that for 3 seasons now and you;'d be long dead if you'd held your breath. Can't see anything changing on that front though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dave the Gaffer said:

Sorry Dave I was replying to what I was told you said as I could only get the Woking and Aldershit version in the car radio.

Still disagree with you on Shipperley he was absolute rubbish and that one pass which, had JR looked like scoring on one of his many chances, would have been immaterial. The reason that it was an important pass was because we were shit up front. It was also made better because Butters was 3 yds behind the rest of the defenders ,Lynch, Mayo and O'Ceauril, ball watching and stood and watched Kuffor go past him.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
logan89 said:
what did he say

i cant remember - it was something shocking though:lolol:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
logan89 said:
what did he say

1- hows your knee Harty

2- 2 positives from today - got a childs ticket for game and Disabled train ticket

3- Wilkins likes to play with cox/cocks however you may interperate (sp) that

too which he got cut off

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BensGrandad said:
Sorry Dave I was replying to what I was told you said as I could only get the Woking and Aldershit version in the car radio.

Still disagree with you on Shipperley he was absolute rubbish and that one pass which, had JR looked like scoring on one of his many chances, would have been immaterial. The reason that it was an important pass was because we were shit up front. It was also made better because Butters was 3 yds behind the rest of the defenders ,Lynch, Mayo and O'Ceauril, ball watching and stood and watched Kuffor go past him.

Ok fair enough...we all have our opinions...however if Shipperley was offered to us tomorrow I would take him over any of our misfiring forward line.

gatting/Robinson are young players who are learning - we cant afford people who are learning at the moment.

the way its going is we will be "teaching" said players in the 4th Division

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by logan89
http://www.mac-i.co.uk/music/music.html

scroll down to the bottom, thats why
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, part of the COCKS on tour then is he?...

WTF is that web site all about? How very very bizarre.... Is that for real or some sort of joke site?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here