Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry v Jordan, tonight, BBC SCR

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I didn't relaise MP was on the homophobic committee advising the FA. Makes sense I guess, being an employee of BHA.

If we are dealing with crass generalisations. Why was Jordan wearing purple? Not getting any, Simon?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What time ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
SJ's Love Monkey said:
You can phone in and air your gripes then can't you?

I had a phone call earlier asking if I wanted to take part and I turned them down.

I hope that makes you happy.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Member of the Brighton Gay community on now saying it's funny and not homophobic in the slightest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
jonny.rainbow said:
Member of the Brighton Gay community on now saying it's funny and not homophobic in the slightest.

f***ing poofs

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
jonny.rainbow said:

Sounds remarkably like Jordan putting on a voice.:angry:

I finally got round to watching it on Soccer AM.

It was actually quite heartening, everyone on screen utterly cringed at the appalling attempt at humour, even his mate Nick Moran.

Well done to Tim Lovejoy for looking pretty embarrassed and apologising straight away :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
London Irish said:
I finally got round to watching it on Soccer AM.

It was actually quite heartening, everyone on screen utterly cringed at the appalling attempt at humour, even his mate Nick Moran.

Well done to Tim Lovejoy for looking pretty embarrassed and apologising straight away :drink:

So if Dick Knight or someone from Brighton was on there and called Palace fans Palace scum or something similar you would be appalled would you?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Which beggers the question if they are not offended why are some of you?

:blush:

beacuse the orange twattwattwattwat was insinuating that Brighton fans commit lewd offences in loos. I am a Brighton fan. I find it insulting.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So if Dick Knight or someone from Brighton was on there and called Palace fans Palace scum or something similar you would be appalled would you?

Certainly.

they are dirty, filthy pikey scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here