NSC's Most Stalked
jamieoliver_narrowweb__300x403,0.jpg

Glenn%20Medeiros%20en%201988.jpg

ricky-gervais.jpg

_44381851_glenn_murray_203.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Having seen the film 'Sicko' two nights ago, Nixon has shot up on my list of all time tossers, the way he sold the health rights of the US to the highest bidder.

Katie Price however, deffo, no problem with her, apart from feeding Harvey nothing but Monster Munch. A big up for Peter Andre, he is totally untalented, but at least had the balls to take on bringing up someone else's kid.

That'll be because the film is by Michael Moore, probably the biggest (literally) lying heap of shit ever to have made a documentary. Lies, lies and more lies is the usual order of the day with him. He wouldn't know the truth if it came up to him and said "Hey Michael, forget about your white middle class guilt and please don't eat me but I'm the truth". Shit bag of the very lowest order. Scum.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That'll be because the film is by Michael Moore, probably the biggest (literally) lying heap of shit ever to have made a documentary. Lies, lies and more lies is the usual order of the day with him. He wouldn't know the truth if it came up to him and said "Hey Michael, forget about your white middle class guilt and please don't eat me but I'm the truth". Shit bag of the very lowest order. Scum.

Have little time for Michael Moore but have all day for this man

thomasL050906_242x383.jpg

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

Haha, spot the dogmatic right-winger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here