Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People CRYING at getting relegated

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nobody at Reading FC thinks that we belong in the Premiership, and I don't know why you think we do?
That arrogant sphincter muscle in a Reading shirt on telly this morning seemed to - it was quite funny to see a fan of such an obviously-arriviste, new-money-but-no-class club acting like they'd have "fun" slumming it for a bit, like a posh person having an evening in a rough boozer.

I felt like crying at Grimsby.

But that's Grimsby for you. I always feel like crying when I visit Grimsby

As for the game, we got what we deserved - an opportunity to SHINE the following season. I felt quite ELATED about that.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I think it's a male viewpoint that men shouldn't show their emotions as it's perceived as a sign of weakness. Nonsense! Why not? It's obviously disappointing to be relegated and, if you're a passionate supporter then it obviously means a lot. However, there are worse things than being relegated from the Premiership e.g the fear of one's club going out of business e.g Rotherham and others before. I should imagine many a tear would be shed if that happened - men and all!

oh come on. I might be on my own here. But you might cry when a relative dies or you find out you're terminally ill or something.

But crying cos your footy team got relegated? Its not really real life is it. Unstable individuals

:badfan:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I always find it is a highlight on the last day of the season when the camera pans to some fat kid crying his eyes out

Dandyman

In London village.
You do attract the wrong sort of attention...

Very true. People from frightful places like Worthing for starters...

p.s. or do I mean Shirley?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
and that reminds me the 'planned' beers on 23rd is now very uncertain due to planning constraints.

Atnn Dandy and Buck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here