Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People CRYING at getting relegated

Dandyman

In London village.
and that reminds me the 'planned' beers on 23rd is now very uncertain due to planning constraints.

Atnn Dandy and Buck.

Noted.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Doesn't it get on your tits ?

I've seen the Albion relegated more times than I care to remember, yet I've never felt the urge to start whimpering and blubbing like a six year old at Neverland. And I honestly don't recall looking around at my fellow Albion fans and seeing them breaking down like someones died. It seems a curiously PREMIERSHIP affliction if you ask me. "Turn the waterworks on love, you'll be on Match of the Day later". And that little kid at Birmingham on his dads lap, quite literally HOWLING in grief at the end. If that was my lad, he'd get a clip round the ear and a stern "pull yourself together, its only the bloody Championship - I've seen us play at WALSALL for christs sake". Spoilt little brat.

YES its important, YES its a pisser when you go down. But anyone who is reduced to TEARS by the experience needs to get a frigging life.*

* the honourable (and totally biased) exception to this would be if we'd dropped into non-league at Hereford, cos that really would have been the end.

OI how very DARE you, I remember when we got relegated last time we met in the Romans for a pint.....and I remember telling you *I* cried and you admitted to "welling up a little"

:cry:

:p

Dandyman

In London village.
OI how very DARE you, I remember when we got relegated last time we met in the Romans for a pint.....and I remember telling you *I* cried and you admitted to "welling up a little"

Pair of total gayers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
since it went through the TV?

I would never do such a thing.

There's a WORLD of difference between "welling up a little" and going into full-blown emotional incontinence tears-and-snotty BLUB mode.
Stiff upper lip man !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My Southampton supporting brother BLUBBED when they last went down, so I was hoping for more of the same until he made it clear he wasn't going to CRY this time round.

Anyway, some over sensitive middle-aged BITCH in the Leicester end (who should have known better) was blubbing for about 40 minutes of their match at Stoke. When Sheff Utd equalised, her chubby face lit up like a Christmas tree which only served to annoy me as I was only interested in the faces of the fans because the SOCCER being played was boring. But never fear, the stains went back in front a few minutes later and from that daft woman's face, you'd have thought her kids had just gone missing in Portugal, such was the look of anguish. Anyway I was delighted to see the Sky Sports camera man hadn't forgotten about her amid the joyous scenes at the final whistle as he thoughtfully panned the camera onto her rather upset face. Big laughs. Enjoy WITHERS next season you stupid COW.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
cpfc_fans_470x313.jpg

The eyes are starting to go.......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I didn't.
I threw my can at the TV screen and booted my radiator, in my socks, breaking my little toe.

....and blamed Steve McLaren and Brian Barwick??

???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The professional fan must always keep a cool head in times of stress. Anything else is just plain amateurism and shows a lack of self-dignity not to mention experience. I'm appalled at the example the younger generation are being shown by the likes of Reading and Birmingham. Sepp Blatter ought to stick it on the FIFA agenda and stamp it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here