Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peanutting

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
At my school we do Pinballing, we stand outside our changing rooms (where the corridors are narrow) with people standing both sides, when people come down, we push them into the other side who push back to us untill they get to the other end of the corridor!

People are now scared to walk between us now, especially after we made a six former boy cry because of us doing it!

But it's much funner when we do it to teachers!

Last edited:

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004
We never did peanutting, but we did do the others re. bog wash etc.

Did anyone here ever engage in "Rolling" ?

Remember those large, wheeled cylindrical metal bins ?

well we woud force a victim in to one, wedge the lid on (two conspirators jumping up and down on it) then tip it on it's side and roll it back and forward over the playground. Great fun, unless you were the victim

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Cereal Killer said:
At my school we do Pinballing, we stand outside our changing rooms (where the corridors are narrow) with people standing both sides, when people come down, we push them into the other side who push back to us untill they get to the other end of the corridor!

People are now scared to walk between us now, especially after we made a six former boy cry because of us doing it!

haha thats well funny!!!

rodgerscuz

Feb 17, 2004
Shoreham-By-Sea
I don't remember peanutting, but us girls used to scrag each other. If you had a tiny whole in your stockings (calm down lads) yes stocking! one girl would sit astride you (oh god this is getting worse) and the other girls would rip your tights to bits - great fun!:blush:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Cereal Killer said:

"Running The Gauntlet" in Irish community school speak. Never done it, never had it done to me. Being the tallest pupil since I was 14 has helped a lot :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Soton Seagull said:
Do kids at School still do 'Bundles'?
yeah it was well good

you stood next to someone who was standing by the door

shout bundle

then rush inside while watching the person who you were stoodd next too being landed on by half the school

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Large One said:
Getting the bumps on your birthday was always painful. On the 'up' bounce someone would always come and kick your arse.

This is why my birthday changed year from year in primary school to always be the Saturday...

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
Meade's_Ball said:
I got peanutted at school so tightly that i had to cut my tie off.
head off for me! :nono:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bundles in my "Middle School" always seemed to occur during a game of "British Bulldog", that game got banned in the end!!

:clap:

cronakhagerdu

Nov 11, 2005
What is 'posting'

Rangdo said:
Everyone at my school was doubled over from "posting" so were not in a fit state to peanut anyone.

Yes, i've heard someone say they were posted someone, but i have no idea what it means?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It certainly happened when I was at school (over a decade ago), but I don't recall anything to do with peanuts being involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here