Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Samrah - Hysterical Screamer, or what ?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Paul Samrah is an absolute legend. What short memories some people have. If you remember he won the UK's best supporter of the year in 2009 from all 92 clubs and rightly so. What he has done over the last 15 years is miraculous on top of a serious health problem recently as well. Many people on here should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Are you sure you mean 'many' people? Or are you just saying that to make your post sound a bit more worthy (especially considering it's about the 50th almost identical one)?

Not knocking Samrah, but if anything's embarrassing it's the fact that people are still riding in here to have their turn on the high horse.

Last edited:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
These people were the fans who literally gave up their lives to getting us the stadium

Let's not get carried away here. Paul Samrah is owed a huge debt by all Albion fans but he certainly didn't die and it doesn't mean we can't say that he got a tad hysterical last night.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Fair play to Paul, only doing what he was asked to do, but what made me laugh was the fact how did he expect anyone to hear? You cant hear the pa when your underneath it, let alone on the pitch!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Let's not get carried away here. Paul Samrah is owed a huge debt by all Albion fans but he certainly didn't die and it doesn't mean we can't say that he got a tad hysterical last night.

I think that is a fair comment, but there is a big difference between 'a tad hysterical' and

Embarrassing. Shame he didn't have a breakdown. The blokes a complete and utter TWAT. Got a video of the end of the game, and all you can hear is this complete f***ing twat squeaking the same shit over and over again. They'r,e not listening to you you prick, just f***ing shut up. Now all the scenes recorded by all the channels will have this twat drowning everything else out, but maybe thats why he did it, hes loves the sound of his own f***ing voice.

And to tell everyone there was no lap of honour, was f***ing bang out of order, and I like no doubt many others missed it because of this prick.

Simple, don't listen to a word the cock says again. He's a f***ing embarrasment. About time they got a proper PR bloke who does talk through his nose. He's worn his mouth out, from having all the arse licking he does.

To be fair, I thought that Paul Samrah had done Mr B a favour, after all, it must have stuck in the throat that our promotion sealing goal was scored by the cowardly Ashley Barnes.

Paul is a top bloke and if not for the likes of Him we would all be watching a team a beer bellies in blue and white stripes kicking a ball around Preston park.
He was trying to get the pitch cleared so that the majority of fans could show appreciation to the team,also the club have been warned that We now face a game behind closed doors!It shows the sort of nasty fuckwitts we have following us when players are threatened for their shirt,nice!
Some of the filth that has been posted on here about Paul is a disgrace.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
We now face a game behind closed doors!

What a stupid and ridiculous statement !! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

If i viewed the official seagulls video Gus was one of those running on the pitch, or as manager does he have FA permission to do that.

No club ever in the history of the game has ever been penalised for a pitch invasion following a game that has clinched promotion / won a cup.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The highlight was the motorised buggy. That was just sublime.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It shows the sort of nasty fuckwitts we have following us when players are threatened for their shirt,nice!

Sorry, who are you referring to? A smiling Liam Bridcutt who in an interview straight after was laughing about it and said the words; "can't complain, really!"

Perhaps you're referring to Marcos Painter, who was hugging lots of the fans?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Sorry, who are you referring to? A smiling Liam Bridcutt who in an interview straight after was laughing about it and said the words; "can't complain, really!"

Perhaps you're referring to Marcos Painter, who was hugging lots of the fans?
yep no players were moaning

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We now face a game behind closed doors!It shows the sort of nasty fuckwitts we have following us when players are threatened for their shirt,nice!

What utter bollocks.

Game behind closed doors? Players threatened? You are talking shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here