Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
cin_sat_003_470x353.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
wheres the link between my interests and gazza's mental health problem two seperate issues

The link wasn't between your interest and Paul Gascoigne mental health problems.

The link is that you are getting shirty because someone made a joke about an unfortunate man and yet you have named yourself after a notorious SS group. Do you seriously not see that? Or do you have a serious case of bi-standards?

Jan 30, 2008
The link wasn't between your interest and Paul Gascoigne mental health problems.

The link is that you are getting shirty because someone made a joke about an unfortunate man and yet you have named yourself after a notorious SS group. Do you seriously not see that? Or do you have a serious case of bi-standards?
did you not read my first post on this thread?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I did read your first post. You think people should not be making jokes about a guy with a mental disorder. I agree - but then again - I haven't named myself after an SS Division. I think it's quite interesting that you feel in a position to be offended about Gascoigne jokes given your own offensive position.

End of - I've indulged you enough.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Thanks Gav. Not Just A Financial Whizzkid But A Font of All Knowledge Too. I Bet It's The Same PC Crowd That Changed The Name Of That Charity To Scope Against The Wishes Of The Spackas That Started And Ran It.

Why Is It Polar Then? Is It Because Of Those Polar Bears That Used To Rock From Side To Side In The Zoos Because They Had A Lack Of Mental Stimulation?

f***ing MARVELLOUS I haven't laughed out loud like I just did for a long time ! :clap2::clap2:
Bars Mar you're a LEGEND :bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I did read your first post. You think people should not be making jokes about a guy with a mental disorder. I agree - but then again - I haven't named myself after an SS Division. I think it's quite interesting that you feel in a position to be offended about Gascoigne jokes given your own offensive position.

End of - I've indulged you enough.
the more you say the more i grin, oh and thank you for you're honoured time you really are full of you're own self importance .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shocking......Gateshead has a Hilton Hotel
Anyone wanting to stay at a class hotel in Grimsby and Cleethorpes will be pleasantly surprised to find out that the highest classification is only 3 stars.:eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I stayed at the St James when we played them on the last game of the season in 2003
Did you get counselling after your visit to Crap Town for rapid onset depression ?:D

herman gelmet

Not the tosser
Jan 20, 2008
worthing
I hear he was sectioned and taken to a place full of hollow eyed souls with little chance of recovery.............Kevin Keegan said he was delighted to have him back!:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here