Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Gascoigne

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Arrested and detained under the Mental Health act acc to breaking news on the BBC sport page

Wonder what he's been up to?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy has a daily battle to stay on the right side of Sanity. I read both his books and his behaviour is rooted to an incident when he was 7 and his best mate was run over and killed in front of him.

I hope this is not going to turn into another thread of " hilarious " jokes about someone else's misfortune.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just hope you guys have such wonderful lives that you never have any shit to deal with let alone jokes on a thread about it.

Anyway NSC is generally a bin fest now so why make this thread any different.

Good day to you.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
SAdly it's another wonderful trait in this country - let's take a lad of less than average intellect from a troubled childhood with one talent - playing football.

We'll shower him with cash, adulation and introduce him to parastical weasels who will suck him dry of money, infect him with advice purely geared to our own gains and then once we have created a monster and earnt our cash, we'll hop off the ride before it inevitably crashes with devastating personal results for him and those 'loved ones' around him.

Then once he has hit the lowest of the low we'll cash our chips in for the second time and sell stories and pictures of him struggling to deal with the torment we have sent him into.

Gascioignes behaviour may not be savoury at times - but some of the hideous people who have benefited from him over the years are worthy of a far worse fate.

In fact I fear they may end up with blood on their hands.

Build 'em up, bleed 'em dry, knock 'em down.

Sad sad world.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
SAdly it's another wonderful trait in this country - let's take a lad of less than average intellect from a troubled childhood with one talent - playing football.

We'll shower him with cash, adulation and introduce him to parastical weasels who will suck him dry of money, infect him with advice purely geared to our own gains and then once we have created a monster and earnt our cash, we'll hop off the ride before it inevitably crashes with devastating personal results for him and those 'loved ones' around him.

Then once he has hit the lowest of the low we'll cash our chips in for the second time and sell stories and pictures of him struggling to deal with the torment we have sent him into.

Gascioignes behaviour may not be savoury at times - but some of the hideous people who have benefited from him over the years are worthy of a far worse fate.

In fact I fear they may end up with blood on their hands.

Build 'em up, bleed 'em dry, knock 'em down.

Sad sad world.

Still, he scored a cracking goal against Scotland...

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think he suffers from Bi-polar or black and white thinking - he has the classic signs. Poor bloke. I feel sorry for Gazza.

He was probably arrested for singing 'Fog on the Tyne' in a public place.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think he suffers from Bi-polar or black and white thinking - he has the classic signs. Poor bloke. I feel sorry for Gazza.

He was probably arrested for singing 'Fog on the Tyne' in a public place.
...after whelding a pair of plastic tits onto his chest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here