Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Paul Brooker to resign for BHA**

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What's the point in re-signing Brooker on much higher wages than before for a dubiously inconsistent end product?

I would hope that McGhee can get better value for the club than that...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brooker is a Div one standard player, although inconsistent he was one of the few to shine from the side that got promoted from Div 2 last time and could do a job for us.

Hunt from Brentford would be very nice indeed though, and Id rather have him than brooks. Hed cost a fee though so that pretty much rules him out doesnt it.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok,

Dancing Ninja. I have not been on much at all the last week or so and am toning down my number of postings because I have better things to do.

The 'Knight to leave' story came from someone who is good friends with at least two first team players at Brighton. All I did was say what they told me. Whether the situation has changed I am not sure, I would imagine that it has after McGhee said that he had told Knight to change his attitude and then Leon played a blinder in the final which would indicate he had taken that on board. I hope he does not leave.

shorty

Jan 8, 2004
what an absolute load of rubbish this whole thread is!!! god you must be bored guys!!

May 29, 2004
Lancing
shorty said:
what an absolute load of rubbish this whole thread is!!! god you must be bored guys!!

It's better than going out and buying the papers, and you still get the same gossip!

BELEIVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. :yawn:

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Zebedee said:
It would be great to see Brooker in the blue and white stripes again. Oh how we have missed having a player who has the ability to run at the opposition and scare the **** out of them
:clap2:

What game was that then ?? I must have gone for a piss !!
Not exactly a 100% effort person.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Incredigull said:
What game was that then ?? I must have gone for a piss !!
Not exactly a 100% effort person.

Bournemouth away, maybe 3 years ago? Scored goal of the season, I kid you not!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Don Tmatter said:
What exactly did Yeates contribute during his loan period?
He dribbled around in circles, took bad corners and shot well over the bar from outside the box.
He superficially looked a good player but contributed hardly anything.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
knighty reminds me of brooker when
he's having one of his i can't be arsed days..
i personally think it would be a backward step
to re-sign him as we can't carry two in/out of the game players.....

Stumpy Tim

mona said:
He dribbled around in circles, took bad corners and shot well over the bar from outside the box.
He superficially looked a good player but contributed hardly anything.

A bit like Christian Ronaldo when he arrived at Old Trafford. But though it took all season, Ferguson finally persuaded him to cut out some of the tricks & deliver something. Yeates clearly has talent, and if MM can get him to deliver the end-result we could have an excellent player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here