Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Paul Brooker to resign for BHA**

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Caveman said:
Yeates again....now that's interesting!
but wat did he actully do in the 2months we had him i know he's only young but i thought he was disapointing myself

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Harold said:

Surprised to see some of the comments on here. It's almost as if a lot of people want Bozza back in the stripes simply to slag him off all over again.
well i for 1 never use to slag him of and thought he did very well for us over the years espcailly in div 1 when he was 2nd top scorer and was without doubt my runner up in player of the season behind sir danny
ok he was inconsistent but all players of his kind are yeates certainly was and who says hunt is'nt think most of this support for hunt is coming from the fact he had a good game at griffin park against us this season but that was 1 game

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
The source is someone I know who pulled him in Spain last week!

:eek:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
can I suggest we ALL PM Richie with his first post as a quote with:

Really?

underneath so that when he logs back in he will realise even MORE what a tit he looks like right now :lolol:

use the thread title as the subject line.....works a TREAT :)

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
sonko and brooker sign for reading, official.

you heard it here first. :lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
From teamtalk:

Reading land Brooker

Leicester midfielder Paul Brooker has completed a free-transfer switch to Reading after having impressed at the club while on loan last season.

Brooker had arrived at The Walkers Stadium on a free transfer from Brighton during summer 2003, but found first-team opportunities limited at the Midlands club where he made just six appearances, only two of which were starts.

But Brooker made 11 appearances after having joined the Royals on loan in February and has now signed a two-year deal with Reading.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
perth seagull said:
Who would've thunk it, eh? Coppell signing a player from a former club! :rolleyes:

when was coppell at leicester?

sorry perth couldn't resist it. :dunce:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Coppell is really beginning to piss me off big time.

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here