Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Patrick Bamford cancels Palace loan...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thread nothing to do with CPFC franchise 2010 now so dunno why some of the new 10k fans are still posting on here? Bizarre. 100k a wk for Austin :lol: someone's bitter he chose Southampton (admin cheats) & not the 2010 franchise (double admin cheats) :lol:

Fair play to Bamford, he only told the truth about the franchise as he saw it. Should've gone Boro, a proper club.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
KJ

What a disgusting individual you are.

Shame on our moderators for allowing you to continue posting on our forum.

Didn't you once accuse me of being a paedophile ? I'll leave it there .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yet still above Liverpool and Chelsea.

Normally that would be impressive. But all your (new 10k) franchise followers told us it was top 4 this year & champions league football next season. Anything below top 4 is a miserable failure for CPFC2010 this season with the money spent & expectations. Anything above 18th a success for us given last season & playing against other admin cheats with parachute payments. Looking good for us :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Edna is ok , she's more than able to stick up for her self without the pathetic clamour to ban a poster .
I'm just curious as to why you would add a comment that required Edna to 'stick up for herself'.
Everything else is as it should.
It's a perfectly reasonable reply, then a pointless jibe.

Was it bantz?

I genuinely looked back to see if EK had be asking for chamomile tea and a hot water bottle, or if she had perhaps mentioned Aunt Irma visiting.
But nothing, just a mindnumbingly stupid comment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm just curious as to why you would add a comment that required Edna to 'stick up for herself'.
Everything else is as it should.
It's a perfectly reasonable reply, then a pointless jibe.

Was it bantz?

I genuinely looked back to see if EK had be asking for chamomile tea and a hot water bottle, or if she had perhaps mentioned Aunt Irma visiting.
But nothing, just a mindnumbingly stupid comment.

It should carry a permanent ban being so out of order to a mod IMO as well as continually posting on non franchise CPFC2010 threads... :ban:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well as this was directed at a mod I doubt that she is as offended as so many others are on her behalf, as she could have banned him if she so chose. :shrug:

Sorry , but I think you will find that the post was directed at a female

I well aware that Edna is a strong character. However that vile individuals crass comment at a female poster hardly encourages more female posters on this forum .

All the moderators have a duty to monitor that poster and effect an appropriate ban. Anything less is letting down the majority of existing female posters and potential female posters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I well aware that Edna is a strong character. However that vile individuals crass comment at a female poster hardly encourages more female posters on this forum .

All the moderators have a duty to monitor that poster and effect an appropriate ban. Anything less is letting down the majority of existing female posters and potential female posters.

Not defending him just pointing out that any decision should be Edna's not by people offended on her behalf.

There are plentyof other mods who could wade in if they wanted. Us average Joes don't make the decisions. Report it if you feel so strongly.

To be fair, you sound a bit like my wife when she has the painters in.

No offence meant.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Good grief, I recognise your name from other places on the internet. I see you are a boring whiner across the board. Quite funny as I see you calling for bans and protecting the board, after seeing you banned and then the whining from yourself. I would have thought at your age you might no better.

Edna is more than capable of sticking up for herself but really have no idea why the pmt needed to be mentioned.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Heard a few rumours about Pardew recently, the FA wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Presumably the previously alleged leud behaviour by him and his coaches that came out from his time at Charlton then followed him to Newcastle?

It's been commented on repeatedly that his PR team are grooming him for the England job but like Harry Redknapp and Rosie it will never happen.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Presumably the previously alleged leud behaviour by him and his coaches that came out from his time at Charlton then followed him to Newcastle?

It's been commented on repeatedly that his PR team are grooming him for the England job but like Harry Redknapp and Rosie it will never happen.

Plus obviously his relationship with the wife of one of his players, at Southampton, of course, leading to complete dressing room meltdown. The same kind of thing will happen at CP in time - inevitable. Leopards (or middle aged sleazy egotists) don't change their spots.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
The idea of Pardew managing the national team is laughable.....his reputation among fans is terrible imagine what it must be among the professionals!

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
odds reduced on Bamford to QPR supposedly. Is this likely to be another loan or a permanent move?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I wonder who the members of this alleged "PR team" he has are. You'd think that they'd be somewhere on hand when he talks to the media at pre- and post-match press conferences, but I've never encountered them, either at the training ground, Selhurst or at away matches.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
they're still at it on BBS, especially plastic hardman selhurst celtic.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
From the plastic Brighton fan :)
Plastic Brighton fan ?? I dont think so, Ive never claimed to be a brighton fan , I'm chelsea who doesnt go much because i dont like what we've become , i preferred the days when we'd take over 3/4 of selhurst park and the likes of selhurst celtic and breaking rocks were nowhere to be seen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Plastic Brighton fan ?? I dont think so, Ive never claimed to be a brighton fan , I'm chelsea who doesnt go much because i dont like what we've become , i preferred the days when we'd take over 3/4 of selhurst park and the likes of selhurst celtic and breaking rocks were nowhere to be seen.

Them days are gone .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here