Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic SCUM can't sell their tickets

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
Yep we`ll treat like the LDV vans trophy final.

And no doubt you'll play like a League 2 club as well.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
bhaexpress said:
And no doubt you'll play like a League 2 club as well.
again...

Croydonbloke said:
But at least you got an atmosphere and it was your cup final. I think the fixture means more to you than us these days.

Selhurst is a dump and has about as much value for money as Withdean. Don't forget we had to pay THIRTY :censored:KING QUID for that game.

A game against bitter rivals...yes. A game we didn't want to lose....yes. But definately not a cup final.

And you know it means just as much to the Palace. Just trying to deflect the pain of losing to us at home? I'm sure you'd have been jumping for joy if you had won :salute:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Croydonbloke said:
You hadn`t even sold your allocation at Selhurst and you didn`t even have to have a stub. Still empty seats on the day as well.
You had empty seats too, for a fixture against your fiercest rivals.........:nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Happy Seagull said:
Selhurst is a dump and has about as much value for money as Withdean. Don't forget we had to pay THIRTY :censored:KING QUID for that game.

A game against bitter rivals...yes. A game we didn't want to lose....yes. But definately not a cup final.

And you know it means just as much to the Palace. Just trying to deflect the pain of losing to us at home? I'm sure you'd have been jumping for joy if you had won :salute:

Just thinking ..... People won't be able to call Falmer a dump will they ? After all it is going to be situated in an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty !

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
eagleseatseagulls said:
Ah 5 stubs actually you f'kin moron :rolleyes: We have probably one of the best travelling supports in this division and it'll be no different next Sunday.

Who are you trying to bullshit?Your one of the worse going and i'm not just saying that

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Simster said:
Don't blame them. A shit overpriced ground close to Christmas - and as usual, no victory. :cheers:

Do you actually know the meaning of arch enemy for f*** sake?

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How much are we making them pay?.I hope they can see through a hammer net ;-):lolol: :lol:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
go and play connect 4 or something

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:
if you loose again croyscum bloke

will you PLEASE get the f*** out of my county,you are polluting it.hope you arn't too near to horsham.you smell of roffey
:lolol:Are You a sheriff? You also sound like one of those off Eastenders "Get out of Walford".

No I will not and I will stay here and continue to extend the Palace takeover.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The so called 'empty' seats at Smellhurst were probably those people standing in the isles, or in other places they wern't supposed to be. There were half a dozen people in the row in front of me between about 2 seats.

Total carnage when we scored.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
We should be able to match you in every dept if that`s the case.:D

What like you did at Smellworst ? Suits us, three more points. :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
All the thugs will be watching the game in the pubs in and around Brighton rather than actually go to the game, so minus them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here