Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic SCUM can't sell their tickets

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Moshe Gariani said:
i'm sorry? the rush of the loyal palace away following to snap up tickets results in the sale of an embarassing 400... and then you choose to make reference to us taking over 3,000 to you midweek...!!! mmmm....:shootself
Sunday Sky Sports Ermmmm. Shit ground no atmosphere Ermmmmm! Yea I think i`ll stay at home as well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
So what the amount who turn up on the day counts. Just wait before you go slating how many you think we`ll bring.

But i'd rather do it now if it's all the same to you.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
But i'd rather do it now if it's all the same to you.
Whatever you prefer Sir. I`ll be as surprised as you if we dont fill the sits but can you blame us for not wanting to come down to the withdean? Can`t wait for Falmer as much as you.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Croydonbloke said:
Yea I think i`ll stay at home as well.
:clap:

there speaks a true member of the finest travelling support in this division...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Whatever you prefer Sir. I`ll be as surprised as you if we dont fill the sits but can you blame us for not wanting to come down to the withdean? Can`t wait for Falmer as much as you.

Selhurst is a shitheap too, we still brought over 3,000.

On a TUESDAY.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Moshe Gariani said:
i'm sorry? the rush of the loyal palace away following to snap up tickets results in the sale of an embarassing 400... and then you choose to make reference to us taking over 3,000 to you midweek...!!! mmmm....:shootself

Obviously there's no point in trying to explain anything to you because you're obviously too braindead to understand anything, so if you use this link you'll see the next allocation of tickets only went on sale today for Gold Eagle Members.

http://www.cpfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10323~739373,00.html

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Selhurst is a shitheap too, we still brought over 3,000.

On a TUESDAY.
But at least you got an atmosphere and it was your cup final. I think the fixture means more to you than us these days.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
eagleseatseagulls said:
Ah 5 stubs actually you f'kin moron :rolleyes: We have probably one of the best travelling supports in this division and it'll be no different next Sunday.
from the BBS...

There are 300 tickets left according to the young lad in the box office. Just 400 sent in away ticket stubs so 1 stub will have guaranteed you a ticket.

sh1t away support

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
eagleseatseagulls said:
Obviously there's no point in trying to explain anything to you because you're obviously too braindead to understand anything, so if you use this link you'll see the next allocation of tickets only went on sale today for Gold Eagle Members.

http://www.cpfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10323~739373,00.html
and how does that wonderful revelation invalidate my point that the number of your massive and loyal away support only appears to amount to 400....?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Moshe Gariani said:
and how does that wonderful revelation invalidate my point that the number of your massive and loyal away support only appears to amount to 400....?
I think the majority will be coming down to the pubs in your manor to watch the game on Sky.:ohmy:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Moshe Gariani said:

The rest of the allocation doesn't go on sale to season ticket holders till next week :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here