Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic SCUM can't sell their tickets

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
But at least you got an atmosphere and it was your cup final. I think the fixture means more to you than us these days.

And no doubt next Sunday it'll be your cup final. After the fiasco against Luton the words 'Palace' and 'Cup Final' seem to spell hummiliation for Palace.

Pride cometh before a fall.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's worth noting that we only sold out at our last visits to both Palace and Portsmouth in the few days before the match. And no ticket stub excuses for us.

And of course, we "only" sold 5,700 of the 7,000 we were given in the 5-0 debacle. I know we had lost 14 on the trot but I thought that was still poor, considering we hadn't played them for a decade.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
And no doubt next Sunday it'll be your cup final. After the fiasco against Luton the words 'Palace' and 'Cup Final' seem to spell hummiliation for Palace.

Pride cometh before a fall.
Yep we`ll treat like the LDV vans trophy final.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
[B. I think the fixture means more to you than us these days. [/B]

Getting your excuses in place a week before the game eh? :lol:

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
eagleseatseagulls said:
The rest of the allocation doesn't go on sale to season ticket holders till next week :rolleyes:
what???!!! they allocated a first tranche of 400 to the loyal away support and then the "rest of the allocation" goes on sale next week...???

obviously you'll eventually sell the few hundred tickets you need to (- you'd better...)

its just funny that you've only sold 400 so far when any club with a decent travelling support would already have sold them out (despite the impossibly draconian requirement to have previously attended an away fixture this season...!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here