Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter - officially leaves for Dortmund :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't retire the shirt. It just becomes a legendary number to wear. You have to step into the shoes and excell like Pascal if you want to wear it. It becomes a badge of honour and not given to just any player
And you are contractually obliged to throw in a Groß turn once a game.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Year round. There's 12 on the new FAB so plenty of people to access and action - compared to the five we had
Ok. Because I emailed them weeks ago with the idea for a fan funded/designed Pascal, Dunk, Solly flag that we could create & permanently display in the stadium, potentially on the north stand wall along with the ‘stand or fall’ banner & got no reply. To be honest I’ve email a few suggestions over the last year or two & it’s always either no reply or a reply just saying thank you for the idea but no dialogue on actually how to take it forward.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Pascal, with only eight caps to his name, has been selected to sit on the German national team's players council, along with Kimmich, Tah, Fullkrug, and Ter Stegen.
It sounds like an honour but it could be like when I ended up having to endure a succession of pointless meetings on behalf of my peers because I was the only one foolish enough to put my hand up. Worse as the incumbent I was automatically nominated for the subsequent year, my opponent won comprehensively after I both advocated and voted for her.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The former Brighton player has played with some of the Premier League’s most experienced players, some of whom have influenced him: “James Milner, for example, who has played in the Premier League for more than 20 years. Adam Lallana and Danny Welbeck too.

“They are extremely professional, they train and play at the highest level. They don’t waste a single day. I am extremely inspired by how they maintain this level, always want to improve and aren’t just there to have a good time.”

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
The former Brighton player has played with some of the Premier League’s most experienced players, some of whom have influenced him: “James Milner, for example, who has played in the Premier League for more than 20 years. Adam Lallana and Danny Welbeck too.

“They are extremely professional, they train and play at the highest level. They don’t waste a single day. I am extremely inspired by how they maintain this level, always want to improve and aren’t just there to have a good time.”

Sounds like he is getting more and more interested in the mental and physical aspects of the game... maybe a future manager.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Happy that Pascal confirms his Germanic characteristics by placing punctuality as his core value :)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here