Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking fine is it worth appealing ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I understand you loud and clear regarding you opinion on the thread topic. What I don't understand is how you can make it personal with your f***ing 'weasel' comment and now using the term 'dim'. Who do you think you f***ing are?

Hold on, before you get even more precious YOU used a wanker smiley in your post to me. That's pretty personal do you agree?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hold on, before you get even more precious YOU used a wanker smiley in your post to me. That's pretty personal do you agree?

Well, if you ever want to get together and debate this on a more 'personal' note, my picture is on the left and you can find me in the North Stand, Block B, Row J, seat 322. Carry on hiding behind your f***ing keyboard, making yourself busy with your character assassinations.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, if you ever want to get together and debate this on a more 'personal' note, my picture is on the left and you can find me in the North Stand, Block B, Row J, seat 322. Carry on hiding behind your f***ing keyboard, making yourself busy with your character assassinations.

FFS. First of all, look up the word weasel in the dictionary. I just have, and it is an almost perfect discription of how YOU described your father and his antics. It's absolute text book. And where did I call you dim? I asked if you were acting dim. There is a difference.

Now. My advice to you is to calm down. It's taken you a full three posts to ask for a personal debate. Even [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] has a higher threshold than this. If you can't take the rough and tumble of a chat room go somewhere else and let off your steam. Dont come on here calling people a wanker and then getting angry when this insult is met with resistance.

PS a lot of people know who I am as I have followed the Albion for decades. I don't hide behind a keyboard.

D

Deleted User X18H

He won't do that.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
FFS. First of all, look up the word weasel in the dictionary. I just have, and it is an almost perfect discription of how YOU described your father and his antics. It's absolute text book. And where did I call you dim? I asked if you were acting dim. There is a difference.

Now. My advice to you is to calm down. It's taken you a full three posts to ask for a personal debate. Even [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] has a higher threshold than this. If you can't take the rough and tumble of a chat room go somewhere else and let off your steam. Dont come on here calling people a wanker and then getting angry when this insult is met with resistance.

PS a lot of people know who I am as I have followed the Albion for decades. I don't hide behind a keyboard.

I'm sure a lot of people do know who you are but I don't, not yet anyway. :wanker:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm sure a lot of people do know who you are but I don't, not yet anyway. :wanker:

You cannot make a claim for the moral high ground if you repeatedly call me a wanker, a toss pot and make threats can you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmmmm...nor can you after the f-word tirade I got just for helping people to appeal parking tickets. It's not a crime you know.

Fair point and I admit I was wrong.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

You quite simply cannot refer to people's relatives as a " weasel" and accuse them of being "dim" without expecting a response like the one forom nomoremithras4me gave you, if you said it in a pub you would quite reasonably expect a clump, why do you think its any more acceptable to do it online ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You quite simply cannot refer to people's relatives as a " weasel" and accuse them of being "dim" without expecting a response like the one forom nomoremithras4me gave you, if you said it in a pub you would quite reasonably expect a clump, why do you think its any more acceptable to do it online ?

Ditto being called a wanker eh?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you asked for it and more , your exact words were " Your "old man" is the very type of weasel I despise the most. " what did you expect ? Especially given your snobbish use of quotatiopn marks around old man.

Given the OP's initial post my use of the term weasel to was absolutely spot on and accurate: "to evade an obligation, duty or the like." is the dictionary description I have just looked up. My thesaurus does not throw up anything else other than "cunning, sneaky person." which is a bit too wordy in my opinion. If you can think of a better term then I'll retract weasel and use it but at the moment I'm stumped.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Given the OP's initial post my use of the term weasel to was absolutely spot on and accurate: "to evade an obligation, duty or the like." is the dictionary description I have just looked up. My thesaurus does not throw up anything else other than "cunning, sneaky person." which is a bit too wordy in my opinion. If you can think of a better term then I'll retract weasel and use it but at the moment I'm stumped.

I really couldn't give a f***, i'm just commenting that you cant throw insults around without expecting comebacks,you've got one from nomoremithras4me and it sounds like you'd be well advised to steer clear of him :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it sounds like you'd be well advised to steer clear of him :lolol:

I have seen a photo of 'Daz'.....i'm pretty confident I can out run him :wink:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Go for it, my old man looked right into parking laws, measuring area of bays, distance of sign posts etc. He gets quite a few parking tickets and baffles them with science on appeal. If you can be arsed, there will be a technicality somewhere that will assist your case.

Imagine if he put half that effort into parking properly in the first place, all the time and effort that would be saved for everyone. People like your dad are a drain on society.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here