best news all day, hope they let the rest of inmates loose

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
clippedgull said:
led from dock screaming

BBC News 24

Makes you wonder who runs the justice system in the USA. What are they playing at.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Paris Hilton returned to jail by judge

Downloaded Penguin said:
Makes you wonder who runs the justice system in the USA. What are they playing at.

putting someone who broke the law behind bars. thought that was the idea of justice

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Paris Hilton returned to jail by judge

Rookie said:
putting someone who broke the law behind bars. thought that was the idea of justice

Perhaps he was referring to releasing her in the first place?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Re: Re: Re: Paris Hilton returned to jail by judge

Rookie said:

No, what I mean is, according to the paper, this deal to return Hilton to her home was made 3 weeks ago. The judge originally sentenced her to 40 odd days in prison...the judge then cut this down of his own volition. Who decided she would serve 3 days in prison THEN 40 days under home arrest.

You have the LA County Sheriff's Department and the Association of LA Deputy Sheriffs. The judge himself said he did not want Hilton to have an ankle bracelet due to the seriousness of her crime. This was over-ruled. But now the judge has over-ruled the LAC Sheriff's department.

I'm now confused.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Why the f*** should they get special treatment over the rest of anyone else? I think she should have been sent to a normal prision and get the shit kicked out of her by other inmates :angry: :angry: :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
¡Cereal Killer! said:
She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

Why the f*** should they get special treatment over the rest of anyone else? I think she should have been sent to a normal prision and get the shit kicked out of her by other inmates :angry: :angry: :angry:

why should she be subjected to violence , she did not kill anyone or fiddle with a kid, bit harsh methinks

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¡Cereal Killer! said:

No one deserves that. She hasn't murdered anyone. She isn't a rapist. She drove whilst banned. I'm not condoning it but no one deserves getting beaten up in prison. She should get 23 hours of solitary confinement then 1 hour of supervised activity/exercise.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Sorry, I have been revising all day and have had too much coffee and my mind has been a bit weird lol, I take it all back but I still think she should serve in a normal female prision.

I would agree, but I read somewhere that inmates would be targetting her specifically and she could be in danger. If anyone hurts or kills her, they will be become notorious.

So there is a point of view that she is a special case and should be separated from the rest of the prison population for her own safety.

Then again, being in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day is it's own punishment.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Downloaded Penguin said:
No one deserves that. She hasn't murdered anyone. She isn't a rapist. She drove whilst banned. I'm not condoning it but no one deserves getting beaten up in prison. She should get 23 hours of solitary confinement then 1 hour of supervised activity/exercise.

But surely if you break the law, whichever one, you shouldnt be given preferential treatment?

I'm afraid beatings in prision is just part of life, the people in there are not the kind who would offer people tea are they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here