Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paris Hilton returned to jail by judge

Stumpy Tim

bhaexpress said:
Why is everybody so happy to see somebody in prison ? Granted the woman wasn't innocent but why gloat over somebody's misfortune ?
Please explain how driving when banned is "misfortune"? She just didn't believe the law applied to her. She thought she would just get a fine

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stumpy Tim said:
Please explain how driving when banned is "misfortune"? She just didn't believe the law applied to her. She thought she would just get a fine

It was a first offence and was a mistake, she didn't get jailed for drink driving. Most people there get a fine but because she's who she is she got jail.

bhaexpress said:
She was made an example of and what is the point of her incarceration ? I would very much doubt that the officials at the jail she's in want her there because protecting her will cost them money.

It would make far more sense to make use of her wealth and fame, I mean jail for driving while her license was suspended ? For a first offence ?

Mind you I wouldn't mind betting that the judge who sent her back to jail may live to regret it.

Ahem...... THIS *IS* MAKING USE OF HER WEALTH AND FAME!

That she is going to gain attention to the JUSTICE system, instead of being her usual advertisement for the profits of cocksucking, posing, and all the other meaningless talentless NOTHINGNESS she actually gives to the world.
Famous for being famous - go to JAIL and take it like it hurts, so the whole world can remember that there actually IS a form of justice for people who FLAUNT LAWS THAT ARE PUT THERE TO PROTECT EVERYONE!

and breathe. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here