May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sense at last.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
But surely if you break the law, whichever one, you shouldnt be given preferential treatment?

I'm afraid beatings in prision is just part of life, the people in there are not the kind who would offer people tea are they?

No one should suffer beatings, the prison has a duty of care to look after it's prisoners. They were sentenced to time in jail and not beatings or rapings. Yes it happens, but it shouldn't.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She does not deserve to be served up to the Wolfs who would cave in her head or rape her to make a name for themselves, that is no justice, beatings in jail should not be just a part of life especially for someone with a driving offence, lets get off her case a bit, why not put her in stocks in the street and throw stones at her until she is dead, would that satisfy some of the people on here ???

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Spielberg said:
She does not deserve to be served up to the Wolfs who would cave in her head or rape her to make a name for themselves, that is no justice, beatings in jail should not be just a part of life especially for someone with a driving offence, lets get off her case a bit, why not put her in stocks in the street and throw stones at her until she is dead, would that satisfy some of the people on here ???

You know what, Uncle Spielberg, I really think it would.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm happy with this. I think the full sentence, but in a separate jail where she will still be locked up but free from threats is perfectly fair.

What price on her medical condition reappearing and her not serving it, again, though?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
DTES said:
I think the full sentence, but in a separate jail where she will still be locked up but free from threats is perfectly fair.

Hear hear
good.gif

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Well she has committed the crime and therefore should recieve the same punishment as everyone else. If she goes to prision and gets killed then tough luck, its her own fault for breaking the law.

Prisioners die in prision everyday, its prision life.

In her cell, she will probably have a big tv playstation, music, comfortable bed and decent food.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Well she has committed the crime and therefore should recieve the same punishment as everyone else. If she goes to prision and gets killed then tough luck, its her own fault for breaking the law.

That's the point though CK - it's got to be the same as everyone else. Not everyone else is splashed all over the media before they go in, and not everyone else provides such an appealing target.

If you want to see her suffer, just watch the footage of her crying to her mummy as she's told she has to go back :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Another pal said: "It's going to make her more famous than ever. In jail, she's going to get enviably skinny, and without any make-up or products her hair and skin will finally be able to breathe, so they'll look amazing, too. Plus she's going to get all that street cred."

:lolol:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
DTES said:
That's the point though CK - it's got to be the same as everyone else. Not everyone else is splashed all over the media before they go in, and not everyone else provides such an appealing target.

If you want to see her suffer, just watch the footage of her crying to her mummy as she's told she has to go back :lolol:

Well its her own fault for wanting to be a celebrity, i dont think being a celebrity should mean they get treated any differenent.
People should not be treated differently just because of their profession.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
¡Cereal Killer! said:

Prisioners die in prision everyday, its prision life.

In her cell, she will probably have a big tv playstation, music, comfortable bed and decent food.

that comment in a f***ing disgrace

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" If she goes to prision and gets killed then tough luck, its her own fault for breaking the law. "

For a driving offence

???

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Well its her own fault for wanting to be a celebrity, i dont think being a celebrity should mean they get treated any differenent.

That's a spectacular self-contradiction in the space of one sentence. If the treatment is the same, that means the level of abuse and violence they are subject to is the same, simple.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Uncle Spielberg said:
" If she goes to prision and gets killed then tough luck, its her own fault for breaking the law. "

For a driving offence

???

Well im sure they have different sections for how dangerous the criminal is. and if there isn't then there should be, then I wont have to make remarks like this.

And yes, call me sick, but I do not sympathis for anyone who breaks the law and gets caught.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
DTES said:
That's a spectacular self-contradiction in the space of one sentence. If the treatment is the same, that means the level of abuse and violence they are subject to is the same, simple.

Well no, what I was trying to say was that some professions get media attention and some dont, she chose a life in the spotlight and others did not, she shouldn't be treated differently by the law to those who are not celebs

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
so if someone goes to jail for stealing a pair of shoes for example and they get stabbed to death in the shower , thats fine , they deserved it

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:

For a driving offence

???
An offence is an offence, whilst I wouldn't like to see the THICK TART dead it is her own fault for breaking the law, she should be locked away in a prison that fits her crime like any normal criminal would be, none of your powder puff celebrity shit.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Uncle Spielberg said:
so if someone goes to jail for stealing a pair of shoes for example and they get stabbed to death in the shower , thats fine , they deserved it

Well no, but only because the security should be good enough so that prisioners shouldnt be able to get hold of weapons. And obviously they DONT deserve it at all for no matter what crime they commit (unless it is peodfillia or murder or other such disgusting crime)) but if it did happen then it would be her own fault for breaking the law and ending up in prision.

Had she not broke the law, she wouldn't be in the situation at all.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Trigger said:
An offence is an offence, whilst I wouldn't like to see the THICK TART dead it is her own fault for breaking the law, she should be locked away in a prison that fits her crime like any normal criminal would be, none of your powder puff celebrity shit.

That is exactly what I was trying to say :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here