Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palyer Ratings Port Vale

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Not happy.

Kuipers 1 WHen will people on here wake up and realise keeping is just not about making saves. Kicking should stop him being a professional player

Whing 5
Lynch 2 - To casual. Think he's Rio Ferniand and he aint
Elphich 8 :clap2:Got to be player of the season. Only plus from today
Mayo 3 Rating matches his top speed mph
Racoon 0 Here's £30 for the train, now f*** off back to Charlton and learn to concentrate
Westlake 4
Thompson 4
Cox 3 - Although he seemed to have a bit of heart, delivery of corners was shocking

Murray 0 300K?? Try making a run now and again. Only time he made a run was taking someones space up
Forester - 5 Lets put it down to a bad day at the office
The Crossbar - 10:clap2::clap2:. Best game I've seen it have. Kept the score respectable:clap2:

MOM Elphick

Non Human MOM The Crossbar

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You give Murray a 0 but he scored one (two but it was wrongly ruled out according to Hawsey).

Yes he is lazy, but probably deserves a 5 or 6

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Michel 6 - couple of good saves, couple of dodgy kicks, overall average but not to blame.

Whing 5 - mediocre
Elphick 4 - so overrated it's unreal
Lynch 5 - twice the player Elphick is, but a dodgy spell in the second half prevents a higher mark
Mayo 4 - shit, absolute shit, but what do you expect

Cox 7 - the ONLY player to come out of this with any credit or respect
Thomson 0 - a f***ing disgrace to football, just get rid of him now, I'll drive him back to Jocko Land tonight
Racon 1 - piss poor
Westlake 4 - disappointing, but how he was subbed before the two flids in the middle I don't know

Forster 5 - average
Murray 1 - that mark is just for scoring, otherwise a lazier, slower, less interested player I have yet to see. We woz MUGGED.
Totally disagree about Elphick and Lynch. Think you're a bit generous with Racon's score, and COx never deserves a 7 because of his shit corners.

Kuipers, I'm sure we'll be agruing about later this weekend, as I have a few things to say about this shit player. Third goal was his fault, as many have been this year down to the fact he is incapable of kicking a football properly

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Murray 1 - that mark is just for scoring, otherwise a lazier, slower, less interested player I have yet to see. We woz MUGGED.

Glad to see you giving him NO credit for the flick on for Cox's goal, one disallowed, and setting up Cox for another good chance at the start of the second half.

With supporters like you who needs an opposition?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Not happy.

Kuipers 1 WHen will people on here wake up and realise keeping is just not about making saves. Kicking should stop him being a professional player

We are all disappointed, but I'm afraid your comments are a complete and utter joke.

I couldnt give a f*** if he does the odd dodgy kick. I do jump out my seat and clap when he makes another brilliant save. Two today.

I may be wrong, but I doubt you have seen the last three games

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Michel 6 - couple of good saves, couple of dodgy kicks, overall average but not to blame.

Whing 5 - mediocre
Elphick 4 - so overrated it's unreal
Lynch 5 - twice the player Elphick is, but a dodgy spell in the second half prevents a higher mark
Mayo 4 - shit, absolute shit, but what do you expect

Cox 7 - the ONLY player to come out of this with any credit or respect
Thomson 0 - a f***ing disgrace to football, just get rid of him now, I'll drive him back to Jocko Land tonight
Racon 1 - piss poor
Westlake 4 - disappointing, but how he was subbed before the two flids in the middle I don't know

Forster 5 - average

Dean Cox was absolutely f***ing shit today, you are living in a fantasy world.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So so pissed off, can't be arsed to bother with marks. What I will say is that I was really looking forward to seeing Racon for the first time after all his rave reviews.

What a f***ing useless, useless, lazy, retard. Absolutely shocking. I have literally never seen a professional player caught in posession so many times in a game.

He's basically ended our season today, and I hope he never plays for the club again.

Absolute prick.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So so pissed off, can't be arsed to bother with marks. What I will say is that I was really looking forward to seeing Racon for the first time after all his rave reviews.

What a f***ing useless, useless, lazy, retard. Absolutely shocking. I have literally never seen a professional player caught in posession so many times in a game.

He's basically ended our season today, and I hope he never plays for the club again.

Absolute prick.

:lolol::lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Keaton is right, Cox was SHIT, how can someone who can barely get the ball off the floor be our main set piece taker?

Kuipers 4

Whing 4
Elphick 4
Lynch 4
Mayo 3

Cox 1
Thomson 2
Racon 3
Westlake 3

Forster 4
Murray 2

M.O.M... Couldn't give a shit.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
kuipers 3 - couple of ok saves but should have done much better on the goals. kicking was shit
whing 2 - worst performance i've seen from him
elphick 8 - he is far too good for this league
lynch 1 - just shite
mayo 1 - did nothing right, most things wrong
thomson 0 - did he touch the ball? absolute loser.
racon 5 - not much right but not much wrong, at least he put himself about
westlake 2 - didn't see the ball in the first half, subbed in the 2nd
cox 3 - missed two absolute sitters and set pieces woeful
forster 5 - looked slightly interested but not enough
murray 0 - absolute embarassment, looked like he couldn't care less

ref and linos 0

shouldnt have been disallowed goal in the last minute, and keeper made a beast of a save to deny gatting, but we deserved nothing from it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here