Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse ULTRAS!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be completely fair. As above, a lot of the stuff looks small time and shithouse. BUT, they are good at singing.
It's videos like that that made me expect some intimidating opposition on Tuesday, but it just wasn't there. Look at your video and most of it is 20 second patches of singing, edited together. And that's when they were winning the semi final of a cup. And it's the singing section of their ground. Overall, I see no evidence that they're good at singing at all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And it seems many of our fans don't know the words after half a season (except the woa woa bit)
Half the Brighton fans just don't like that song, and don't want to join in with it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Half the Brighton fans just don't like that song, and don't want to join in with it.

I missed that poll, how many voted? 15k? 20k?

Oh, hang on! You just made it up..................

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I missed that poll, how many voted? 15k? 20k?

Oh, hang on! You just made it up..................
Do you disagree then? Do you think it's a popular song that everyone wants to sing?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No not everyone does because you obviously don't. However, I think you've projected your dislike into an assumption that half of our supporters feel the same as you.

There are a few regular NSC posters who obsess about NSK's attempts to get some new songs going and are happy to moan but don't do anything themselves. Personally, I'd rather encourage their efforts than knock them, some vocal support of the team is better than silence.

D

Deleted member 22389

Groupon, Groupon, Groupon
Palace need the Groupon, Groupon, Groupon
Really need the Groupon, Groupon Groupon
Helps to fill their Seats, Seats, Seats

Last edited by a moderator:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No not everyone does because you obviously don't. However, I think you've projected your dislike into an assumption that half of our supporters feel the same as you.
Actually you're assuming wrong, I've joined in singing it, but I've noticed people around me saying they don't like it and won't sing it, and it's always felt like a lot less people singing it than sing the previous/next song. If it was a Palace song, I'd be against it, but it's not, Palace are just one of many who sing it. But if lots of Brighton fans don't want to sing it, maybe work at finding something else instead of persisting with it.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Actually you're assuming wrong, I've joined in singing it, but I've noticed people around me saying they don't like it and won't sing it, and it's always felt like a lot less people singing it than sing the previous/next song. If it was a Palace song, I'd be against it, but it's not, Palace are just one of many who sing it. But if lots of Brighton fans don't want to sing it, maybe work at finding something else instead of persisting with it.

It is a Palace song by virtue of the fact that they have adopted it and do sing it really well all the time at their games - we on the other hand are crap at it probably because a lot of people like me won't sing it as I look at it as a Palace song so let's f**k it off and sing something else!!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Watching the FLS and MOTD last night I heard it being sung by about 3/4 different teams. Looks like the whole country is singing it now..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is a Palace song by virtue of the fact that they have adopted it
So it's also a Celtic song, a Newcastle song, many others and now a Leicester song by the sound of it.
and do sing it really well all the time at their games
I didn't hear them sing it last Tuesday. They presumably did, but I didn't hear it, so I guess they didn't sing it well.
we on the other hand are crap at it probably because a lot of people like me won't sing it as I look at it as a Palace song
Well I don't disagree there, I think there's a lot of people that don't want to sing it. Personally I don't care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here