Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse fans obsessed with gay sex !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Much worse is written on BBS, which is strange given that homophobic comments are proscribed according to the forum's own rules.

95.9% of BBS users think the meaning of "proscribed" is something to do with medicine and 4.1% are clinically brain dead.

Jan 12, 2012
Your ok....we are understanding and realise how sad your home board is and why you all want to defect to the incredible NSC!!! :)

As a long term voyeur of NSC, i finally plucked up the courage to join up. Like all forums, there are good posters on here,and some right dickheads, but you all seem passionate about your team, as we are about ours.
If no one minds,i'd like to stick around a little bit longer ! :kiss:

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
I am sure that they are more into it, by a long way, than Brighton fans are.

Jeez. just look at the fans we have supporting our team, there are a huge number of kids and mothers, female partners.

Frankly, and I have no phobia on this, I don't recall ever seeing anyone gay at an Albion match.

Sorry if this post offends anyone !

They were all bumming each other in the gents toilets I presume.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As a long term voyeur of NSC, i finally plucked up the courage to join up. Like all forums, there are good posters on here,and some right dickheads, but you all seem passionate about your team, as we are about ours.

Welcome as long as you have something worthwhile to say rather than insulting which, equally, posted by a NSC member on BBS, I find unacceptable.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
why are you always going on about the scum baz? seems there may be something missing in that dark gloomy place you call your mind.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

Our policy is, all are welcome to NSC, i appreciate some members are not over keen on this, but at present this is how the boss wants it, from a personal opinion i agree, as long as everyone abides by the very few unwritten rules it should not prove to be to much of a problem. I also think in the main it adds to the "healthy debates" that happen.

Behave and there will not be a problem, dont behave and the button is ready!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Life would be pretty boring if you had to spar with the saints wouldn't it !You cant beat a bit of banter , i wont cross the line but the occasional poster will have to be told hes talking crap ! And yes it works both ways . All in all its good fun , at the end of the day we support OUR teams :clap:BTW its not all palace obsessed with gay sex , its about 19 %

Last edited:

Frankly, and I have no phobia on this, I don't recall ever seeing anyone gay at an Albion match.

??? No disrespect, but that is an INCREDIBLY stupid statement.

Am I missing something, are they wearing some special armband...

hello-kitty-thai-police-det.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Listen !!! We need to keep up with the enemy's every move ,word and shit !!

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Nigel is not outspoken, but he likes to speak and loves to be spoken too?
Nigel is happy on NSC.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
why are you always going on about the scum baz? seems there may be something missing in that dark gloomy place you call your mind.
You hate them as much as me what are you on about ?????

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Besides there are very few people on here that don't go on at least one of their forums including you !!!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Life would be pretty boring if you had to spar with the saints wouldn't it !You cant beat a bit of banter , i wont cross the line but the occasional poster will have to be told hes talking crap ! And yes it works both ways . All in all its good fun , at the end of the day we support OUR teams :clap:BTW its not all palace obsessed with gay sex , its about 19 %
actually, you aint a bad bloke ...for a scummer :)

D

Deleted member 22389

Reading the crap on their forums, clearly some of the supporters are a little bit embarrassed about their songs and do worry about the image of the club. My wife has attended quite a few games at The Amex, including my 76 year old mum and they both loved it.

But palace would be the last place on earth I would take them for an away day experience. Its a pretty sad state of affairs in this day and age when you don't feel safe at football. Because of this Palace lose money. Have they worked this out yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here