Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse fans obsessed with gay sex !

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
That's exactly how I try and read it now. It does wind me up a bit, but I am trying to just laugh at how pathetic it all is. Just look at today's epic fail in the match thread.

As a gay fan I generally find it funny, I'm not easily offended. I also find it very amusing that they should be so one dimensional in their banter. It's as if gay jokes form a position that is eternally set to default. A bit like comedians who keep swearing in their act to the point they are no longer funny.

That said, amongst this benign wit is a small undercurrent of nastiness that still exists and won't go away. It is ignorance and intellectual sparseness at it worst. I won't wish a plague of sex-starved homos upon SE25, but I do wish their board was as rationally moderated as this one.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It is wrong that people wont sit together when they have mates from the other side. There is a simple way of taking the wind out of the sails of the trouble. Just say "sure, anyone that wants a punch up can go on the pitch at their own risk after the game. Turn the lights out when you have finished." It stops mouthy idiots on both sides mouthing off on internet forums and behind police lines. it stops fighting in the pubs /streets and those with mates on the other side can then sit together.. Those that want a punch up also can enjoy themselves without costing us all a small fortune in police bills and the inconvenience of a huge segregation block that reduces the capacity of Selhurst. Boxing is legal and as an old fashioned liberal, I form the view that if two consenting adults want a punch up, then as long as it doesn't effect anyone else, let them get on with it. It also gets rid of the teenage rebellion coolness of it.

Oh don't be such a Philistine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here