Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse fans obsessed with gay sex !

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
Was anyone alse surprised by their feelings when those nice Dutch boys took off their shirts at the Bristol City game?

Feb 14, 2010
Reading the crap on their forums, clearly some of the supporters are a little bit embarrassed about their songs and do worry about the image of the club. My wife has attended quite a few games at The Amex, including my 76 year old mum and they both loved it.

But palace would be the last place on earth I would take them for an away day experience. Its a pretty sad state of affairs in this day and age when you don't feel safe at football. Because of this Palace lose money. Have they worked this out yet?

That is very unfair on palace. Brighton have a history of causing trouble at palace and in Croydon town centre. Bighton have a few times in the 70s and 80s gone in their end (there is a famous incident in the old Whitehorse end - now Sainsbury). Also the market incident and even the Kelvin Morton game started with Brighton fans causing trouble in the palace end before being kicked out. Then the behaviour of Brighton around Thortnton Heath causing trouble, trampling through gardens and drinking tenants super when we lost 5-0 is fresh in their minds. Brighton and palace both have their element but from what I have heard / seen over the years, Brighton's element is far bigger and more active. Just ask Chesterfield, Oxford, Aldershot, Chelsea, Brentford, West Ham and Leeds to name but a few. The Chesterfield game in the 90's bearing in mind how far the journey is, was some of the worst behaviour I have seen from any club. Some probably best not to put the blame onto palace and be more balanced about things.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That is very unfair on palace. Brighton have a history of causing trouble at palace and in Croydon town centre. Bighton have a few times in the 70s and 80s gone in their end (there is a famous incident in the old Whitehorse end - now Sainsbury). Also the market incident and even the Kelvin Morton game started with Brighton fans causing trouble in the palace end before being kicked out. Then the behaviour of Brighton around Thortnton Heath causing trouble, trampling through gardens and drinking tenants super when we lost 5-0 is fresh in their minds. Brighton and palace both have their element but from what I have heard / seen over the years, Brighton's element is far bigger and more active. Just ask Chesterfield, Oxford, Aldershot, Chelsea, Brentford, West Ham and Leeds to name but a few. The Chesterfield game in the 90's bearing in mind how far the journey is, was some of the worst behaviour I have seen from any club. Some probably best not to put the blame onto palace and be more balanced about things.
Exactly , it takes two to tango :kiss: I dont understand all this talk about not feeling safe going to palace . Years ago , as wcp as stated , it was quite bad home and away . Not now though !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
QUOTE=Ray the Otter;4651475]Was anyone alse surprised by their feelings when those nice Dutch boys took off their shirts at the Bristol City game?[/QUOTE]:love::safeway::drool::blush:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
QUOTE=Ray the Otter;4651475]Was anyone alse surprised by their feelings when those nice Dutch boys took off their shirts at the Bristol City game?
:love::safeway::drool::blush:[/QUOTE]

You too? Good. I don't think I'm ready for full-on gay sex yet, but if you want to meet up and fool around a bit let me know. I'm quite cute.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
QUOTE=Ray the Otter;4651475]Was anyone alse surprised by their feelings when those nice Dutch boys took off their shirts at the Bristol City game?
:love::safeway::drool::blush:[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're after a good ol' pre-match rogering on Tuesday week. How will our lads be able to spot you amongst the rest of your closet-cases? Maybe you could wear a nice Beehive & a pair of shiny thigh-high boots, you know, keep it nice & stereotypical?? :wink:

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Besides there are very few people on here that don't go on at least one of their forums including you !!!!

Agree I regulary have a look on holmesdale.net andCPFC BBS for a laugh to see what the TOOLS are saying and up to....???

As I have asked before for the life of me I do not no why the powers to be don't install an away end for other clubs fans to post on here at NSC like most other surporters Forums do.

Even the Nigels have worked out it solves a lot of issues:shrug:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As a long term voyeur of NSC, i finally plucked up the courage to join up. Like all forums, there are good posters on here,and some right dickheads, but you all seem passionate about your team, as we are about ours.
If no one minds,i'd like to stick around a little bit longer ! :kiss:

You are very welcome.

Feb 14, 2010
It is wrong that people wont sit together when they have mates from the other side. There is a simple way of taking the wind out of the sails of the trouble. Just say "sure, anyone that wants a punch up can go on the pitch at their own risk after the game. Turn the lights out when you have finished." It stops mouthy idiots on both sides mouthing off on internet forums and behind police lines. it stops fighting in the pubs /streets and those with mates on the other side can then sit together.. Those that want a punch up also can enjoy themselves without costing us all a small fortune in police bills and the inconvenience of a huge segregation block that reduces the capacity of Selhurst. Boxing is legal and as an old fashioned liberal, I form the view that if two consenting adults want a punch up, then as long as it doesn't effect anyone else, let them get on with it. It also gets rid of the teenage rebellion coolness of it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Agree I regulary have a look on holmesdale.net andCPFC BBS for a laugh to see what the TOOLS are saying and up to....???

As I have asked before for the life of me I do not no why the powers to be don't install an away end for other clubs fans to post on here at NSC like most other surporters Forums do.

Also , have you got the ignore option ? It works a treat on the bbs . It does untill someone quotes them :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Display for Brighton @ Home - CPFC BBS
You will have noticed that they are taking this one seriously-

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex

I'll help him break his duck at Falmer next time. There are a number of gay Albion fans, myself included. The reason people think they haven't met us is because we don't parade our sexuality around like we should be shown preferential treatment or worse, sympathy. Crystal Palace do have gay supporters FACT. I don't think they would be as comfortable on their forum as we are on here. Sad truth.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'll help him break his duck at Falmer next time. There are a number of gay Albion fans, myself included. The reason people think they haven't met us is because we don't parade our sexuality around like we should be shown preferential treatment or worse, sympathy. Crystal Palace do have gay supporters FACT. I don't think they would be as comfortable on their forum as we are on here. Sad truth.

Be interesting to see if any of them come on here now. Bloody idiots the lot of them.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Who cares if they are still using 40 year old jokes about gays...it's called banter...old banter, but they in their tiny minds think it's funny..they write...think they are hilarious and lay on their backs kicking their legs in the air guffawing...bless them...forgive them because they know not what they do..it's reckoned that 1 in 5 is gay...they better look at their mates carefully....

D

Deleted member 22389

Who cares if they are still using 40 year old jokes about gays...it's called banter...old banter, but they in their tiny minds think it's funny..they write...think they are hilarious and lay on their backs kicking their legs in the air guffawing...bless them...forgive them because they know not what they do..it's reckoned that 1 in 5 is gay...they better look at their mates carefully....

That's exactly how I try and read it now. It does wind me up a bit, but I am trying to just laugh at how pathetic it all is. Just look at today's epic fail in the match thread.

Jan 12, 2012
Be interesting to see if any of them come on here now. Bloody idiots the lot of them.

:bigwave: Hello ! I havent gone away just yet, i thought i'll pop on tonight to see how you all were after a good day for you . Granted, we have some idiots, but so do most clubs, but i would like to think we have some sensible ones as well.
Have a good evening Ladies and gentlemen, safe in the knowledge that if we turn you over at Selhurst, you'll still be above us by 1 point :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here