Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Carling Cup Semi final

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I see they are begging on FaceBook now to try and make it a sell out ha ha !!
What a joke that shitty club is really how sad and pathetic if you cant sell out your pissy ground in a major trophy semi !!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crippled Palarse !!
:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:rapidly becoming the complete laughing stock of the Championship:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst this is extremely funny I do think come the day of the game it will sell out. HAPPY to be proved wrong.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
While holding my hand up to deriding all things Crystal Palace, that there are any, let alone hundreds, of tickets left for this game with 24 hours to go beggars belief. Can you imagine the scramble if this was us in a semi final? There wouldn't be hundreds of tickets left a day or two after they went on sale, let alone with 24 hours to go.

Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you.

You're right, we have a waiting list for season tickets. That's why we've got planning permission in for another 8,000 seats. Shall I put your name down?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you imagine the scramble if this was us in a semi final? There wouldn't be hundreds of tickets left a day or two after they went on sale, let alone with 24 hours to go.
Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season
So are you saying Cheeky Monkey is wrong? We know that we'd be able to sell 25,000 tickets within a day or two of general sale, as would many other clubs. CM is simply surprised that Palace haven't sold out yet (as we probably all are), he's not suggesting that we'd sell out more quickly than most other championship clubs, so where's this arrogance you speak of?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
[/B]

Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to understand how any club with a ground capacity of 24k wouldn't sell out a semi-final match within hours of tickets going on sale, a day or two absolute max. You can't tell me you're not very very surprised and disappointed yourself!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So are you saying Cheeky Monkey is wrong? We know that we'd be able to sell 25,000 tickets within a day or two of general sale, as would many other clubs. CM is simply surprised that Palace haven't sold out yet (as we probably all are), he's not suggesting that we'd sell out more quickly than most other championship clubs, so where's this arrogance you speak of?

Exactly.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Pretty poor from Cardiff as well. They were given 4,000 tickets and have sold about 2,500 and have now sent some back. Will they beat our crowd of 21,897 that we had in the 3rd round?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Pretty poor from Cardiff as well. They were given 4,000 tickets and have sold about 2,500 and have now sent some back. Will they beat our crowd of 21,897 that we had in the 3rd round?

They could have given us the spare 1,500 and we could have had a three-way crowd - Cardiff and Brighton sections in the away stand and Palace (plus Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs) in the home areas.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
[/B]

Given that your crowds are far smaller than ours I wonder if your mummy ever told you that your arse is not for talking through. Of course you in your infantile ignorance accuse many of our fans of being 'plastic'. If you were a bit older and a lot wiser you would know that we used to get bigger crowds than what we get now crowds when we had a stadium big enough. Contrary to what you might think (is 'think' the operative word ?) We haven't always played at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here