Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Carling Cup Semi final

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[/B]

Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.

The second tier of English football! Wow! Your club is so amazing!

I think if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be bragging about that. But I suppose when there's nothing else......

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
So what if it aint sold out yet....must remind you its the restricted viewing tickets that haven't gone yet but they will.....same old crap coming from you lot...anyway what are you doing tomorrow night ...watching Palace wishing it was you playing in a oh yeah suddenly see it has become a "major" trophy !!!!!hahahaha christ not so long ago you were all saying what a pointless competiton it is not as pointless as BHA I may add.....words cant explain how ridiculous you are. Hope your looking forward to another lesson this month. Best bet for you lot when we meet again is get absolutley shit faced so you cant remember what happened dont want another humiliation eating away inside your f***ed up heads do you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So what if it aint sold out yet....must remind you its the restricted viewing tickets that haven't gone yet but they will.....same old crap coming from you lot...anyway what are you doing tomorrow night ...watching Palace wishing it was you playing in a oh yeah suddenly see it has become a "major" trophy !!!!!hahahaha christ not so long ago you were all saying what a pointless competiton it is not as pointless as BHA I may add.....words cant explain how ridiculous you are. Hope your looking forward to another lesson this month. Best bet for you lot when we meet again is get absolutley shit faced so you cant remember what happened dont want another humiliation eating away inside your f***ed up heads do you.

The way you write demonstrates the fact that you must talk to yourself rather too much than is reasonably healthy.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i dont often want cardiff to win ...

ps
will never forget my dad in the away end at palace
great memories ... r.i.p

my old man never said "be a palace fan"
i say : thanks dad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what if it aint sold out yet....must remind you its the restricted viewing tickets that haven't gone yet
I thought they were the most sought after tickets at Selhurst.

...anyway what are you doing tomorrow night ...watching Palace wishing it was you playing in a oh yeah suddenly see it has become a "major" trophy !!!!!hahahaha christ not so long ago you were all saying what a pointless competiton.
As I said some time ago, if you win the trophy it will be a great achievement, the best in your history, and the bragging rights will be yours. But you won't, so it will have been a pointless league cup run.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I thought they were the most sought after tickets at Selhurst.

As I said some time ago, if you win the trophy it will be a great achievement, the best in your history, and the bragging rights will be yours. But you won't, so it will have been a pointless league cup run.

Won't be pointless if Cardiff knock a few lumps out of them in the process.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
They could have given us the spare 1,500 and we could have had a three-way crowd - Cardiff and Brighton sections in the away stand and Palace (plus Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs) in the home areas.

Has that ever happened? That would be incredible. Imagine the banter!

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
They could have given us the spare 1,500 and we could have had a three-way crowd - Cardiff and Brighton sections in the away stand and Palace (plus Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs) in the home areas.

The 3 way sounds good, do you practise it locally?
The only place you will find "fans" of those persuasion is at The Gaymex

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
out sang and out played you and you know it at the mansex arena dont talkto me about passion!!!!

The only reason you outsang us was because your players outplayed ours.
Nerves and nothing to sing about, simple as.
Can't wait until the 31st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here